Singer One Full Feature List
Singer One Instruction Manual
Singer One Quick Start Guide
Download the instruction manual for this machine
Singer One Quick Start Guide
Step-by-step illustrated guide to begin sewing
ONE TOUCH™ Stitch Selection with 24 Built-In Stitches
- Easy to Select, Easy to Personalize. This direct stitch selection sets optimal stitch size for better results. Includes most popular stitch patterns: 6 Basic, 4 Stretch, 12 Decorative and 2 Buttonhole.
2 Fully Automatic 1-Step Buttonholes
- Buttonhole sewing is a one-step simple process, providing reliable results every time. Each side of the buttonhole is sewn in the same direction creating beautifully balanced buttonholes.
SWIFTSMART™ Threading System with Automatic Needle Threader
- Sewers guide the thread directly from the spool to the needle area through a single groove and thread the needle by simply pressing the lever for true, simple one-touch threading!
QuickView Stitch Setting & Simple Stitch Adjustment
- Optimal stitch setting shown as stitch is selected. When either the length or width of a stitch is changed, the LED light turns yellow to notify the sewer of the change.
DROP & SEW™ Bobbin System
- With this special top drop-on bobbin, there’s no longer any need to raise the bobbin thread before sewing. Just drop and sew!
Presser Foot Sensor
- Ensures the presser foot is in position for an easy start. The machine will not start but rather alerts you with a “beep” sound if presser foot is not in the down position.
3 STAYBRIGHT™ LED Lights
- Not just one but three lamps illuminate the sewing surface for optimal viewing. The long-lasting bulbs (100,000 hours) stay cool regardless of how long the machine is being operated.
Feed Dog Control
- A conveniently located lever, easily and effortlessly moved, will lower the feed dogs for free-motion embroidery, monograms and for sewing buttons.
Extra-Large Sewing Space (374 mm/14.7”)
- Provides a more spacious working area, an essential for quilting, home décor sewing or when working with other larger projects.
Vintage Inspired Design & Graphics
- Nostalgic filigree and signature machine curves pay tribute to our classic historic machine designs.
Extra High Presser Foot Lift
- Offers more clearance, which is needed when placing multiple layers of bulky fabric under the presser foot.
Heavy-Duty Metal Frame
- The internal rigid support holds all the mechanisms in perfect alignment for skip-free sewing and overall durability.
- Projects can be sewn quickly with a maximum speed of 750 stitches-per-minute.
- Push the conveniently located automatic reverse button to sew in reverse and reinforce the stitch.
- Provides easy access to cuffs, collars, pant hems and other difficult to reach areas.
REVIEW: Singer One Sewing Machine. I had the chance to review the new Singer One Sewing Machine, here are my findings!
More Crafty Chica
Singer One Videos
- All-Purpose Foot
- Blind Hem Foot
- Satin Stitch Foot
- One-step Buttonhole Foot
- Zipper Foot
- Spool Pin Felt
- Auxiliary Spool Pin
- Thread Spool Caps
- Needle Plate Screwdriver
- Lint Brush/ Seam Ripper
- Soft-Sided Cover
Video from UK
Watch and Learn Videos on Singer One Plus
Bundle & Save
Get additional savings when you purchase any of these items along with this product.
SA8501 Purple Tote Bag 17x13x12" for Sew, Quilt, Emb, Serger Machines* (+$29.99, You Save $20.00)