ABOUT OUR EVENT
The Embroidery Garden 1 DAY Embroidery Party
Please Note: The price difference between the Saturday class and Sunday class is due to us having to open our store on a non scheduled day(Sunday all day) with overtime.
A party atmosphere filled with embroidery techniques and more!
Come meet Embroidery Expert and Designer Reen Wilcoxson for a day of hands on sit and sew instruction.
You will be guided step by step through 3 projects that Reen has hand picked out of her Embroidery Garden collection. You will do a total of 3 projects for this class. Reen will have two exclusive designs that you will stitch out that haven't been released to the public yet.
See the latest embroidery releases and learn the latest techniques in embroidery while you work on all-new hands-on embroidery projects! No matter your skill or experience level, you will absolutely enjoy this fun-filled day of embroidery education! This is a great way to "try out" embroidery to see if it's for you! All materials, including embroidery machines, designs, projects, materials and supplies will be provided.
This program is designed so every individual takes home three completed projects. Every person receives all the project instructions and designs on a USB stick. We will also have staff on-hand to assist with projects.
Our Embroidery party will be held with doors opening at 9AM. Don't miss this exciting opportunity to spend a day of embroidery, education, and fun. You will gain valuable knowledge, experience and leave inspired with new unique techniques, projects and memories. Most of all, you will make new friends.
Please note: Nothing will be shipped or emailed to you. For all updates please check the event calendar
Exclusive Project Information Coming Soon!
Embroidery Party Highlights
- Each Student will get 3 kits and take home at least 3 completed projects
- Embroidery on Brand new top of the line Embroidery Machines that are provided for you
- Action Packed day of embroidery, friendship and fun
- Truly hands on instruction
- 6 hours of sewing and projects
- Complimentary USB stick with instructions for all projects to take home
- Snacks and Lunch provided
- Test Drive top of the line Brother Embroidery Machines with Instructors to help
- Staff to give one on one help
Directions and virtual tour
Embroidery Garden You Tube Channel
- Embroidery machines can do so much more than embroider on towels and
stitch monograms or appliques.
- Did you know you can make purses, wallets, toys, key rings and more
in your embroidery hoop?
- You can put zippers into bags and purses with your embroidery machine too.
"In the Hoop" designs open up a whole new world for you.
Reen Wilcoxson did an excellent job of presentation. We were all able to complete the projects presented. There was plenty of help available to get us out of a problem if we had one. I would enjoy seeing her back in Baton rouge with new projects again. Sincerely, Carolyn Bell