- 1000 Watts
- Weighs Only 5 Lbs
- Prevents Clogging
- Water Bottle Included
- Gravity Feed Iron
- Deminerializer And Iron Rest
Warranty: 90 Days on Parts
- Designed for use by garment manufacturers, dry cleaners, alteration specialists, tailors, retail stores, and sample rooms
- Generates steam without the use of a steam boiler
- Ready to use in just three minutes
- Uses ordinary tap water
- Equipped with a special ion-exchange filter resin designed to prevent clogging
- Easy-to-activate thumb switch
- Comfortable cool handle and heat canopy makes it comfortable to iron
- Saves money on electricity and operating cost with no steam boiler
- Industrial strength base
- Plugs into any 120 Volt outlet
- Optional filter resin will unclog your iron and protect the interior of the iron from damage from hard or soft water and mineral deposits
Typical Instruction Book for Gravity Feed Irons from Asia
How to Use a Gravity Feed Iron
User Review, Initial Impressions, Gravity Feed Iron by A Little Sewing.com
What is a gravity feed steam iron? from Shelley Moore, eHow.com Contributor
steam generator versus gravity-feed iron - Sewing Forum - GardenWeb.com
steam generator or gravity-feed iron on PatternReview.com
Gravity Feed Irons by NancyKsews.com
Cool Tool: Gravity Feed Iron in ThreadsMagazine.com
If shipment will be faster, customers will be much happier! Thank you very much!
You should put beside the iron that you should buy the shoe that you use with the iron. I had one from my old iron but it was to small for the new one. Thanks so much.
I'm 100% happy with my iron and when the time comes, I'll order from you again. THANKS for a quality product.
Love my new gravity feed iron.
I look forward to future purchases. It was effortless to use your site and my products arrived promptly. Thank you All Brands!