The Roomba 560 features our newest innovations in vacuum performance, room navigation, edge and corner cleaning, advanced anti-tangle technology and transitioning from carpets to hard floors.
- Covers 4 rooms on a single battery charge
- On-board Scheduling
- Self-charging Home Base®
- 2 Virtual Wall® Lighthouses
- Efficiently vacuums dirt, debris, pet hair, dust, allergens and more from carpets and hard floors
- Counter rotating Bristle Brush and Beater Brush work together like a dustpan and broom
- Sturdy Bristle Brush digs deep into carpet fibers to grab dirt, debris, pet hair and more
- Powerful vacuum sucks large and small debris into the large, bag-less bin
- Fine filter traps dust, pollen and tiny particulate inside the bin
- Cleans the whole floor, under and around furniture, into corners and along wall edges
- Detects dirtier areas and spends more time cleaning them
- Spot Clean provides quick clean-up of spills and concentrated messes
- Automatically senses and avoids stairs and other drop-offs
- Simple operation—just press the Clean button and Roomba does the rest
- Automatically returns to its self-charging Home Base to dock and recharge between cleanings
- Each Virtual Wall® Lighthouse™ (2 included) confines Roomba to one room until the entire floor is vacuumed before Roomba moves on to the next room.
- On-board scheduling — preset up to seven cleaning times per week for Roomba to clean when it's most convenient for you
- Faster counter-rotating brushes with improved design pick up more hair, debris and dust and are easy to remove and clean
- Improved filter captures more dust and allergens while a larger bin holds more debris
- Improved anti-tangle technology keeps Roomba from getting stuck on cords, carpet fringe and tassels
- Improved side brush makes Roomba even more efficient at cleaning edges and corners
What's in the Box:
- 1 iRobot Roomba 560
- 2 Virtual Wall Lighthouses (Each requires 2 C batteries, not included)
- 1 Self-charging Home Base
- 1 Power Supply (3 hour charge time)
- 1 Brush Cleaning Tool
- 1 Rechargeable Battery
- 1 Extra Filter
- 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty
Robot Roomba 560 Special Features:
On-board scheduling allows you to preset up to seven times per week for Roomba to clean when it's most convenient for you
Two Auto Virtual Walls create an invisible barrier that blocks Roomba from entering off-limit areas
Compact Home Base for Roomba to dock and recharge when done vacuuming or the battery is low
iRobot Roomba 560 Core Technologies:
Roomba uses a three-stage cleaning system to vacuum 98% of dirt, dust and debris from floors
Cleaning head suspension system allows Roomba to automatically adjust between carpet, tile, hardwood and linoleum floors
Counter-rotating bristle brush and beater brush work together like a dustpan and broom
Fine vacuum filter traps dust, pollen and tiny particulates inside bin
Roomba cleans the whole floor, including the areas you see and those you can't
Roomba vacuums under and around furniture and along wall edges
Spinning side brush makes Roomba extremely efficient at cleaning edges
iAdapt™ Responsive Cleaning Technology:
Roomba's advanced system of software and sensors allows it to clean more of your room, more thoroughly
With iAdapt Technology, Roomba vacuums every section of your room multiple times
Roomba gets into areas you can't easily reach, including under and around furniture
Roomba selects from dozens of robotic behaviors more than 60 times per second to optimize coverage
Roomba's Light-Touch Bumper Technology accurately discerns soft barriers from solid barriers, allowing Roomba to go under curtains, comforters, bed skirts and couch skirts
Wall-Following Technology ensures the most thorough floor coverage possible
Dirt Detect Technology uses an acoustic sensor to help find dirtier areas and spend more time cleaning them
Cliff Detection Sensors allow Roomba to avoid stairs and other drop-offs
Anti-Tangle Technology keeps Roomba from getting stuck on cords, carpet fringe and tassels, helping Roomba to clean on its own without supervision
Spot Clean mode provides quick clean-up of concentrated dirt and debris
The included Roomba battery features Extended Life Power Management, which will continue to power Roomba for hundreds of cleaning cycles
Built-in handle makes for easy carrying
Simple operation – just press the Clean button and Roomba does the rest
What's In The Box:
1 iRobot Roomba 560 With Handle
2 Auto Virtual Walls (Require 2 C batteries each, not included)
1 Compact, Self-Charging Home Base
1 Extra Filter
1 Battery Charger
1 Rechargeable Battery
1 Brush Cleaning Tool
1-Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty On Robot, 6-Month Manufacturer's Limited Warranty On Battery
- US Warranty 1 year limited warranty on defects in materials and workmanship.
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
- Package Dimensions: 20" x 17.5" x 5.5"
- Package Weight: 12.3 lbs.
- Robot Dimensions: 13.4 inches in diameter, 3.6 inches in height
- Robot Weight: 8.3 lbs.
Click HERE for You Tube Videos on iRobot Roomba 560 Vacuum Cleaning Scheduling Robot
1 Self-charging Home Base
1 Brush Cleaning Tool
1 Rechargeable Battery
1 Extra Filter
Roomba Pet Series robots include the latest 500 Series innovations plus special features that help pet owners tackle hairy situations. In addition to a Vacuuming Bin, the Pet Series also includes a High Capacity Sweeper Bin that holds 3.5 more debris. The Vacuuming Bin is best for routine floor maintenance and the Sweeper Bin is ideal for picking up large amounts of pet hair, tracked in dirt, kitty litter and kibble. The specially designed Pet Series brushes are easy to clean with the provided brush cleaning tools. An extra set of brushes is included so you can quickly snap in clean brushes then remove hair and debris from the dirty brushes at your leisure.
How will my pet react to the Roomba Pet Series?
Each pet responds differently. Most are initially curious but will quickly learn to ignore it. Although some pets play with Roomba! Special safety features, including gentle-bump sensors, anti-tangle technology and automatic shut-off, keep your pet safe and ensure that noses and paws will not be harmed if a curious pet interacts with Roomba. We recommend that you run Roomba for the first few cleaning cycles while you are at home with your pet(s) so they can get used to it. After that, you can run Roomba whether you're at home or on the go!
Does the Roomba Pet Series pick up hair from hard floors and carpets?
Yes! Roomba Pet is specially designed to automatically adjust its cleaning head and brush height for optimal pickup from carpets to hard floors and back again. The specially designed brushes grab hair from carpets and hard floors while the Sidebrush reaches outside of the robot's body to remove pet hair, dirt, kitty litter and more from wall edges and corners.
Your site was recommended by a group of ladies that sew for donations to "Give Kids the World" They have bought two Juki Sergers for all the sewing of pillow cases and blankets. Since they are very happy with your site and products, thought I'd give you a try. So far so good! Thank you
Bundle & Save
Get additional savings when you purchase any of these items along with this product.