- Create a Cross Stitch Masterpiece with your Windows Based Computer
- Pattern Maker is an easy-to-use Windows program that lets your imagination be the only boundary to creating personalized cross-stitch. You can easily make an original design by 'virtually' stitching it with the mouse. You can also create a design by converting your scanned photographs.
- Create Your Chart By Converting A Scanned Photograaph Into A Cross-Stitch Chart
- Create Your Chart Using The Stitch Drawing Tools
- Create your Chart Using The Provided Cross-Stitch Clipart And Cross-Stitch Fonts
- Print Your Chart For Use As A Stitching Guide
- Compatible with Windows® Me/2000/ XP/Vista/7.
- US Warranty 30 days replacement if defective.
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
System Requirements: Windows® 95/98. Me/2000/XP; Pentium 266MHz or equivalent; 800x600, 16-bit color res.; 64MB RAM, 20MB Hard Drive space; mouse or other pointing device.
- Minmum Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 95/98/ME/2000/XP
- CPU Type & Speed: Pentium 266 MHZ (orequiv)
- Graphics: 800X600. 16-Bit Color Resolution
- Memory: 64 Mbytes of RAM
- Hard Drive Space: 20 Mbytes
- Other: Mouse Or Other Pointing Device
Herrschners only sells the version of Pattern Maker for the hand stitcher – Pattern Maker Professional. Allbrands is selling the version of Pattern Maker that works on an embroidery machine – Pattern Maker Profession with the Machine Embroidery add-on. Herrschners is selling our program at the suggested retail price. Please let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns.