18" SINGLE NEEDLE LONG ARM, WALKING FOOT
For medium to heavy weight fabric that requires a longer bed plate we recommend the 5400SW with top and bottom feed a high-pressure foot lift and a longer stitch length.
QUALITY YOU CAN COUNT ON
For sewing leather, upholstery, canvas, and synthetics, the 5400SW with safety clutch, drop in bobbin and automatic oiling offers the whole package. Low noise and vibration design, outstanding build quality and reliability and the industries #1 DC servomotor.
• 1,800-RPM operation
• Large capacity hook
• Safety clutch
• Built-in bobbin winder
• 16 mm foot lift (knee)
• SewQuiet DC servomotor
• Single row feed dog
• Low noise, low vibration design
• Reverse lever mechanism
• Table (24" x 48") with heavy-duty K-legs
• Instruction / parts manual included
• Tool kit, drawer, thread stand included
• Individually tested and sewn-off before shipping
STITCH DIAL & REVERSE LEVER
The 5400SW has a stitch dial, providing adjustments (0-9 mm) for the length of the stitch as well as a convenient reverse lever for making the perfect back tack.
BUILT-IN BOBBIN WINDER
For added convenience, the bobbin winder on the 5400SW is built-in to the front of the machine head.
SEWQUIET SQ5000 DC SERVOMOTOR
Getting the performance you want out of a sewing machine requires the right motor. We only use the best, the industry's #1 SewQuiet SQ5000 DC servomotor.
Others skimp on the stand components, we don’t. We use only 100% plywood in our tabletops (not cheap particle board) and our K-legs are made from heavy-duty 3/32" steel. * Tabletop (24” x 48”)
The 5400SW single needle, 18" long arm compound feed walking foot sewing machine is ideal for sewing leather, upholstery, canvas, synthetics and other medium to heavy weight fabric that requires a longer bed plate.
With it's powerful feeding system (top and bottom feed) higher pressure foot lift and longer stitch length, the 5400SW can easily sew heavy materials with heavier thread.
Best used for:
- Leather, canvas and synthetic materials
- Upholstery, boat tops
- Tarpaulins, awnings, tents
Reliable Warranty Information (.PDF)
Please review our Freight LTL Shipping Policies Ships Ground Freight only.* For delivery please select options. "Lift Gate" which means a goods lifting platform installed at the rear of the delivery truck that facilitates the unloading of cargo from truck bed to the ground. Most shipments will require a lift gate, if there is not a loading dock, or fork lift available for delivery.
Ships LTL Ground freight only No Expedited Methods
- US Warranty 1 year parts, 90 days labor on defects in materials and workmanship.
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
- Model: 5400SW
- Maximum sewing speed: 1,800 rpm
- Stitch length: 0-9 mm
- Needle bar stroke: 35 mm
- Pressure foot lift: By hand - 8.0 mm, By knee - 16.0 mm
- Needle system #: 135 x 17
- Thread take-up stroke: 61.5 mm
- Hook type: Rotary - Large auto lubricated
- Lubrication: Automatic
- Bed size: 28.5" x 7"
- Working space: 18" x 3.9"
- Weight w/stand : 250 lbs
- Warranty : RELIABLE™ Limited 1 Year Warranty