Principal among these is comfort. Sewing and crafts activities often require long hours of "active sitting." COMFEE™ sewing chairs, especially our Skipper models, are legendary for their comfort among dealers who demonstrate sewing machines all day long. One of the keys to their unfailing comfort is the use of multi-layered, multi-density foam cushioning. You'll never "bottom out" on a COMFEE™ sewing chair.
Furthermore, each and every COMFEE™ sewing chair, hassonette, and stool has built-in storage capability. This is extremely handy for storing a variety of on-the-spot necessities and work aids, such as patterns, threads, notions, fabrics, etc. The larger COMFEE™ models, the "deep well" series of hassonettes, even have enough under-seat storage to hold an entire serger sewing machine. When you're not using your serger, you're sitting on it. Great for people who don't quite have enough space.
Perhaps most important, COMFEE™ sewing chairs consistently offer consumers the highest value in return for dollars spent. That's because we've done our best to built value into each and every model. From the wood we start with to the finish we end with, we've opted for genuine value at every turn.
You can be proud of your new COMFEE™ Sewing Chair. We were proud to make it for you... right here in America.
- Ships KD: 32lbs
- 2 to carton
- Overall ht: 19"
- Seat ht: 19"
- Seat Width: 17"
- Depth F-B 15"
- Storage 540+ cu in
- We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the various colors of products that appear on this web site. However, since the colors you actually see will depend on the settings of your monitor and computer hardware, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any particular color will be accurate.
*linen no longer available
Made to Order : Sorry, No Returns
- US Warranty 1 year limited warranty on defects in materials and workmanship.
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
12 Please check for availability of fabric selections before ordering.
- Sewing chair with comfort, durability, and under seat
- Natural finish
- Premium, multi-layered foam seating
- Solid ash hardwood construction with extra heavy duty steel hardware
- Carefully packed ready for shipping
- Easily assembled
- Made in Indiana, USA
Fabric Coverings Available: