- Women of all shapes and sizes can wear embroidered garments-the trick is to create a slimming effect with the placement and the size of the designs. Eileen Roche shows you how to embroider over 20 garments to achieve just that.
- 144 page full color book
- 32 embroidery designs with color sequences on CD
- 20 projects with step-by step instructions
- Six chapters on embroidering tops, bottoms, necklines, collars, cuffs, packets and trim
- Techniques and tips for selecting and using blanks, notions, designs, templates, stabilizers and more.
- US Warranty 30 days replacement if defective.
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor