The MSK-1341B single needle, cylinder bed compound feed walking foot sewing machine is ideal for sewing leather, canvas, synthetics and other medium to heavy weight fabric that need a cylinder bed.
With its powerful feeding system (top and bottom feed) higher pressure foot lift and longer stitch length, the MSK-1341B can easily sew heavy materials with heavier thread.
- Japanese large sewing hook
- Safety clutch
- Sliding lever thread take-up
- Low noise, low vibration design
- 2,000 rpm high-speed operation
- Stitch dial regulator
- Reverse lever mechanism
- Complete stand includes a SewQuiet SQ5000 DC Servomotor, plywood table top and K-legs
Best used for:
- Filter bags
- Seat cushions
Reliable Warranty Information (.PDF)
Please review our Freight LTL Shipping Policies Ships Ground Freight only.* For delivery please select options. "Lift Gate" which means a goods lifting platform installed at the rear of the delivery truck that facilitates the unloading of cargo from truck bed to the ground. Most shipments will require a lift gate, if there is not a loading dock, or fork lift available for delivery.
Ships LTL Ground freight only No Expedited Methods
- US Warranty 1 year parts, 90 days labor on defects in materials and workmanship.
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
- Model : MSK-1341B
- Maximum sewing speed : 2,000 rpm
- Stitch length : 0-10 mm
- Needle bar stroke : 33.4 mm
Pressure foot lift: By hand 8.5 mm, By knee 16 mm
- Needle system : # 135 x 17
- Thread take-up stroke : 61.4 mm
- Diameter of bed size : 70 mm
- Hook type : Rotary - large
- Lubrication : Manual
- Dimensions - head : 13” x 23” x 25”
- Weight - head : 100 lbs
- Dimensions with stand : 40” x 50” x 54”
- Shipping weight w/stand : 200 lbs
- Warranty : RELIABLE™ 1 Year Warranty