Easy to use features and supreme functionality unite in the Magnolia 7318. It's the perfect machine for all of your projects: quilting, garments, crafting, home dec and more. With 18 decorative and utility stitches, easy electronic features, and the power and precision you can expect from Janome, all of your projects will get done quickly and easily. The Magnolia 7318 is the perfect machine for your lifestyle and your budget.
- Convertible free arm for circular sewing
- 18 Built-in stretch, utility, overlock and decorative stitches Plus Buttonhole.
- 4-step Bartack buttonholes
- Full Rotary Jam Proof Metal Hook with Top drop-in bobbin
- Manual Thread Cutter
- Seam Allowance Markings 1/4, 1/2, 5/8" on Needle Plate
- Extra High Lift on Presser Foot for Thicker Fabrics
- Horizontal Thread Delivery
- Independently Controlled Stitch Width and Stitch Length.
- Infinitely Adjustable Straight Stitch Needle Positions from Left to Right by turning zigzag dial while on straight stitch selection.
- Drop Feed Control for Free Motion and Sew On Button work
- Push Button Reverse Lever
- Automatic Upper Thread Tension
- Built in Auto Stop Bobbin Winder
- Self Threading Take Up Lever
- 4 Snap on Presser Feet: Straight Stitch Zigzag, Blindhem, Zipper and Sliding Buttonhole Foot
- Slide Out Accessory Tray under Freearm Converts Machine to Flatbed.
- Electronic Foot Controller, Plugs and Wiring.
- Krypton Lamp Bulb Light
Magnolia 7318 Brochure.pdf
Click Here for Janome Magnolia Sewing Machine Brochure
- Machine Size: W 408 x H 296 x D 180 mm
- Machine Weight: 8.0 kg
- Maximum Speed: 830 spm
- 18 Stitches Including Buttonhole
- 4-Step Buttonhole
- Stretch Stitch Adjustment
- Maximum Zigzag Width: 5.0 mm
- Maximum Stitch Length: 4 mm
- Manual Thread Tension Control
- Extra-high Presser Foot Lift
- Drop Feed Dog (Lever Type)
- Push-pull Bobbin Winder
- Snap (clip) on Presser Foot
- Thread Cutter (Underneath the Face Plate)
- Slit Thread Take Up Lever
- Horizontal Spool Pin
- Incandescent Electric Lamp
- Power Switch
If you have been asking yourself, "What sewing machine should I purchase?", "What brand of sewing machine is good for beginner?", "What is a good sewing machine?", "Where should I buy a sewing machine?", "How do you know what sewing machine to purchase?", then you should watch this video.
The Janome sewing machine is proving to be an excellent one so far. I am impressed by your company's speed of shipping, plus it was also free. I will recommend you to all of my friends!
I have ordered from All Brands frequently in the past several years and have found it to be a very easy process, products delivered on time and are what I expected.
The Customer service representative I talked to went beyond to answer my questions and was very pleasant. She should e commended. Linda
Bundle & Save
Get additional savings when you purchase any of these items along with this product.
SA8501 Purple Tote Bag 17x13x12" for Sew, Quilt, Emb, Serger Machines* (+$29.99, You Save $20.00)