The unmatched design and accessories make the Desiderio the first commercial power vapor cleaner and "true-steam" carpet cleaner in the USA. Now you can maintain all of your home with one machine!
- Vapor 311° Boiler Temperature
- Injection tank 1.5 liter 190° liquid exit temperature for carpets and upholstery
- Extraction all in one
- Variable Pressure Control Dial
- All controls on Handle - Steam / Vacuum / Injection for one press operation
- High temperature steam with powerful extraction leaving hard surface floors dry in seconds
- *Lifetime Boiler Warranty
- US Warranty 1 year parts and 1 year labor on defects in materials and workmanship
- Extended US Warranty: Extended Warranty Available
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
- 1700 Watt
- 2.7 Lt. Boiler with Continuous Fill
- 1.5 Lt Injector capacity
- Boiler: AISI 304 18/10
- Steam temperature at the exit: 284°F
- Highly manageable 11.5 wide x 18.5 high x 14 long
- Up to 75 PSI operating pressure - 5 Bar
Instruction Manual Download (.PDF)
- Vapor Clean Carry Bag
- 4 Ultra Microfiber towels for porcelain, chrome and even dusting.
- 1 Stainless Scrubbie for grills, ovens, soap build-up and more
The machines will all work on gum. However, so not to use the vacuum function when cleaning gum. Use steam function only, loosen the gum and then pick up with a towel. This would avoid any complications with gum sticking inside the hose or one of the attachments.
Should I used distilled water?
The newest models of the Desiderio units and continuous fill models are designed to use regular water not distilled. There are sensors inside machines that need to read some mineral content in the water. So all customers that receive any continuous fill models or the Desiderio models should never use distilled water.
great product, properly described, shipping exceed my espectation, super fast tks
Wow!! You guys give fabulous service!! Thank you so much!
Vapor Clean, Headquarters
To clarify our process. 1. Yes, there is water in all of our machines from “all” of our manufacturers as each is tested at the end of the assembly line. These are not mass produced in China, but hand made by small manufacturers in Italy. 2. Yes, of course we open the boxes to check, add packing material, add the “scrubbie” and paperwork to the machines. 3. The cap is taped by our packer, to tighten the seal as we know there is water from the mfg. testing line. 4. There is no mistakes since we “guarantee in writing” as we do not see with other companies do such, each machine comes directly off of the pallets in our warehouse, prepared and sent out matching the order. 5. We do not have used machines, nor refurbished as we do not take returns on Desiderio’s 6. If one is to buy a damage in mfg, or damaged in shipping machine they are sold on Ebay We hope this clarifies our process.. Thanks, Vapor Clean
My son and daughter-in-law loved this machine. It exceeded their expectations. Thank you for this great product.
Bundle & Save
Get additional savings when you purchase any of these items along with this product.