*Popular Consumer Magazine rated the Brother Innov-ís 40 a 'CR Best Buy,' for 2009 stating that this top performing model 'offers the best combination of performance and price.'
Popular Consumer Magazine "The following models have the same ratings as Brother Innov-is 40 Project Runway Limited Edition.Features and specs may vary. Approximate retail price: $700. The Ratings applied to untested model Brother Innov-is 80 come from our tests of model Brother Innov-is 40 Project Runway Limited Edition, which in our judgment is enough alike in its performance, features, and specs that our test results apply to both."
Note: AllBrands cannot sell the Brother NS80 on the internet (local dealer-only model), but we do have the more popular 294 stitch Project Runway model PC420 as $499 with longer arm space between needle and neck, and well a fabric pressure dial for free motion quilting and darning which the shorter arm NS 40 and NS80 models do not have.
- Step up the runway to the Innov-is 80 with these great features, 80 built-in stitches, including 10 one-step auto-size buttonhole styles, a built-in automatic needle threading system, free motion stitching, stitch selection via keypad and easy to read LCD. Use the alphanumeric characters in the Innov-is 80 for monogramming, or combine up to 35 stitches into patterns and create mirror images of stitches. It’s lightweight and portable, making it convenient to take to classes, and comes with a protective hard cover.
- For the Sewing enthusiast, quilter or crafter who wants a versatile, computerized machine, the Innov-ís 80 represents a solid value. Lightweight but packed full of features, this machine is great for beginner and experienced seamstresses alike.
- Stitch width up to 7mm
- Advanced needle threading system
- Multiple Needle Positions
- Top, drop-in, Quick-Set™ bobbin
- Automatic bobbin winding system
- Number of needles: One, with twin needle capability
- Upper Thread Tension System for perfect stitches on any fabric: Manual
- Drop feed function
- Free arm
- Maximum Sewing Speed (stitch per minute): 850
- LCD Monochrome display
Review from SewingInsight.com
- US Warranty 25 Years Head, 6 Years Electrical, 2 Years Parts, 2 Years Labor
- Extended US Warranty: Extended Warranty Available
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
- Digital Control Panel: LCD Monochrome display
- Accessory Storage: Built-in
- Carrying Case: Soft cover
- Included Accessory Feet: Yes
- Warranty: 25 year limited warranty
- UPC Code:
- Stitch Width Up to 7mm
- Stitch Length Up to 5mm
- Utility stitch functions Yes
- Reinforcement Function Yes, automatic
- Built-in Decorative Stitches Yes
- Needle Threading System Yes, advanced
- Upper Thread Tension System for perfect stitches on any fabric Manual
- Needle Positions Yes
- # of needles One, with twin needle capability
- Bobbin Top drop-in, Quick-Set™ Bobbin
- Bobbin winding system Automatic
- Maximum Sewing Speed (stitch per minute) 850
- Free Arm Yes
- Drop Feed Function Yes
- Machine Dimensions: 13.46" x 7.11" x 9.52"
- Machine Weight: 14 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 18 lbs
- UL/CSA Listed: y⁄110v
Bundle & Save
Get additional savings when you purchase any of these items along with this product.
Hemline MR4660 Soft Tote Bag Carry Case 17x8x13" Zippered +Side Pocket (+$19.99, You Save $10.00)
SA8501 Purple Tote Bag 17x13x12" for Sew, Quilt, Emb, Serger Machines* (+$29.99, You Save $20.00)
Organ HAx1 15x1 130R 100 Chrome Plated Sewing Machine Needles Retail Store (+$19.99, You Save $10.00)
Brother SASCKIT1 29pc Sewing Machine Starter Kit Thread Bobbins Needles Feet* (+$39.99, You Save $20.00)