Class 29 leather stitcher shoe patch type machines have a foot that can rotate. It can sew up to 7mm thick and has the most narrow cylinder arm of any industrial sewing machine.
- Uses 29x3(332) Round Point or 29x4 (332LL) Wedge Point Needles best for leather.
- 500 Stitches Per Minute
- Oscillating Shuttle
- Clearance Under Foot: 13/32"'
- Width of Cylinder Bed: 1-5/32"
- Depth of Cylinder Bed: 1-3/32"
- 18" Work Space right of needle
- Small Hook
- Directional Top Feed
- Industrial Shoe Repair Machine
- KD Knocked Down Unassembled Power Stand
* Repairing of leather materials and shoe uppers
* Extra small cylinder bed
* Oscillating Shuttle
* Universal upper feed for stitching in any direction without turning work
* Handwheel can be mounted on front or right end of machine
* Wheel pulley "V" groove for motor drive
* Double ended needle plate with different size holes at back end to accommodate various size needles
* Adjustable thread take-up lever
* Adjustable presser foot pressure and thread tension
* Machine can be driven by foot treadle, hand crank, or electric motor
* KD knocked down unassembled power stand
- US Warranty 30 Days labor on defects in materials and workmanship.
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
Speed, Max (SPM): 500
Clearance Under Presser Foot: 13/32" (10.5mm)
Stitch Length: 3.5 SPI (1-7mm)
Hook Size: Small
Work Space: 18" (460mm)
Width of Cylinder Bed: 1" (25.4mm)
Depth of Cylinder Bed: 7/8" (22.2mm)
Needle: 29 x 3 Style 3741
Net Weight: 77 lbs.
- 500 stitches per minute
- Used for repairing leather materials and shoe uppers
- Extra small cylinder bed arm
- Oscillating shuttle
- Universal upper feed for stitching in any direction without turning work
- Handwheel can be mounted on front or right end of machine
- Wheel pulley "V" grooved for motor drive
- Double ended needle plate with different size holes at back end to accomodate various sizes of needles
- Adjustable thread take-up lever
- Adjustable presser foot pressure and thread tension
- Machine can be driven by foot treadle, hand crank or electric motor
Please review our Freight LTL Shipping Policies
Ships Ground Freight only.
- Instruction Manual
- Bobbin Winder
- Thread Stand
- Table, Stand and Motor
The Singer 29 is typically used as a shoe patching machine and for similar work. The needles used are Organ 29x3 (available sizes #12, 14, 16, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24) which is round point for softer materials and 29x4 (available sizes #14,26,28,29,20,21,22,23,24,25) which is a wedge point for dense materials like leather.