Grace Speed Control Start Stop & Speed Control is not the same as Grace Sure Stitch length regulator that increases motor speed to match faster movement of machine over fabric on quilt frames, or faster movement of fabric under needle if sewing on a table.
* 1 Prong if for electronic foot control models that have a single prong foot control receptacle on the machine. 3 Prong version is for Janome made straight stitch only quilting machines (1600P, Babylock, Viking and Pfaff) that have a 3 prong receptacle on the machine.
Note: Two Velcro straps are included to mount the Grace Speed Control through the 4 slots shown to any handle on front and back of machine or frame. Longer cords are available for remote or out of range positioning.
"3 Way" means that the third Thread Trimming Button on the Grace Speed Control box is only operational on Juki TL98Q, the only quilting machine with external control for automatic under bed thread trimming. This extra control button allows you to activate thread trimming from either side of the quilting machine, without having to reach over and push the scissor button, which Juki TL98Q also has.
The Grace Speed Control is a universal foot pedal replacement. It works with many machines on the market. The easily accessible setting adjustment allows you to have compatibility with multiple machines. With Grace Speed Control, when you switch machines it will too! The Grace Speed Control is compatible with many DC-powered machines that have a single prong foot pedal plug-in. D.C.-powered machines usually have a separate foot pedal plug-in and a power cord plug in.
Note: AC-powered machines combine the two cords into one plug in receptable - these types of machines are generally NOT compatible with the Grace Speed Control
- Speed dial that allows you to set your machine to desired stitch speed.
- On/Off Button to start and stop your machine
- Pulse Button (machine runs until you release it, or touch and release for a single stitch)
- Thread Cutter Button --activates your machine's thread cutter. (Only compatible with the Juki TL98, TL2000, TL2010 series.)
- Velcro Straps for easy attachment on either side of your frame.
- Compact Ergonomic Design.
The Speed Control Box comes with a 3.5mm Male Mono Plug connector and a 5.5mm Female Power Plug. Machines with other connectors are not currently compatible.
The Grace Speed Control puts the power of your foot pedal at your fingertips.
Note: This comes standard with each machine quilting frame. This controls the constant stitch speed, it is NOT stitch regulator like the SureStitch.
- US Warranty 5 years parts, 90 days labor on defects in materials and workmanship.
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
New models since above
Pacesetter PC & NX-Series
E-80 All Machines
Every interaction I have had with ALLBRANDS has been terrific. I couldn't possibly ask for better customer service or better products.
thank you for you service
Bundle & Save
Get additional savings when you purchase any of these items along with this product.