The Singer 1507 is a simple, tough basic machine. Easy threading and a strong feed system make it a good choice for simple garment construction, quilting and overall mending. With 35 stitch functions and a 4-step automatic buttonholer this machine gives the basic user room to grow with easy to use versatility.
- Quick and Easy Threading
- 35 Stitch Functions
- Preset Stitch Width and Length on Each Stitch
- 4 Step Automatic Buttonholer
- Uses Class 15 Plastic or Metal Bobbins
- Convenient Free-Arm Style Design
- Built-In Sewing Light
- Adjustable Presser-Foot Pressure
- Feed cover plate for Free-Motion Embroidery
- 3 Needle Positions
- Horizontal Thread Delivery
- Heavy Duty Metal Frame
- Powerful Motor
- Built In Accessory Storage
Singer 1507 Videos at Singerco.com
- Manufacturer's US warranty 25 Years mechanical, 2 years electrical, 90 days labor on defects in materials and workmanship.
- Extended US Warranty: Extended Warranty Available
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
- The included gray canvas cover keeps the machine free of dust and debris when not in use.
- Simply follow the digrams printed right on the machine for quick and easy threading.
Simple Stitch Selection
- Choose your stitch with just the turn of a dial.
8 Built-In Stitches
- Eight built-in stitches offer a variety of options for fashion sewing, crafts, home decorating and decorative sewing.
Automatic Four-Step Buttonhole
- No guesswork, just professional results.
Free Arm with On-Board Accessory Storage
- The removable free arm provides easy access to cuffs sleeves and collars. The on-board storage provides easy access to the included accessories.
Adjustable Stitch Length and Zigzag Width
- Keep your seams strong and prevent bunching on any type of fabric with adjustable stitch length and zigzag width. The zigzag width can be set for a maximum of 5mm making the stitch bolder and more pronounced.
Four Snap-On Presser Feet
- No need for screwdrivers--change from one presser foot to another in just a snap.
- Adjust the needle tension to ensure stable stitch quality on any type of fabric. You can also change the tension according to special project settings.
Heavy Duty Metal Frame
- The rigid interior support holds all the mechanisms in perfect alignment for skip-free sewing.
Extra-High Presser Foot Lifter
- The extra-high presser foot lifter offers more clearance when placing multiple layers of bulky fabric under the presser foot.
Four-Segment Feed Dog System
- This feed dog system ensures that the fabric is picked up and supported from the front of the presser foot to the rear, providing more accurate feeding.
Variable Needle Positions
- Needle position can be changed for individual projects including inserting zippers, cording and topstitching.
Automatic Bobbin Winding Clutch
- The needle bar automatically disengages when winding the bobbin making bobbin winding safer.
Portable and Cabinet Mountable
- The machine has a built-in carry handle making it easy to transport the machine. The machine can also be mounted into a cabinet in a few easy steps.
- Canvas Dust Cover
- Button Sewing Foot
- Buttonhole Foot
- General Purpose Foot
- Zipper Foot
- Feed Cover Darning Plate
- Thread Spool Cap (Large)
- Thread Spool Cap (Small)
- Lint Brush
- Seam Ripper Buttonhole Opener/Lint Brush
- Extra Bobbins
- Needle Pack
- Instruction Manual
- Foot Control With Power Cord
- Special Screwdriver
- Seam Guide
Bundle & Save
Get additional savings when you purchase any of these items along with this product.
SA8501 Purple Tote Bag 17x13x12" for Sew, Quilt, Emb, Serger Machines* (+$29.99, You Save $20.00)