- Fully automated lubrication with a Pressure oil pump and rubber gasketed oil pan to be installed in the table before machine head set in place.
- The FY5318 also has a full 7/16 inch of presser foot lifting capability and will stitch to a thickness of 5/16 of an inch through the heaviest materials. The presser feet is interchangeable with commonly available Juki 141, Brother 797, Chandler 337 or even the Nakajima 181L.
- Reverse Feed Lever
- 10" arm space. Total Bed is 18 1/2"
Suitable for sewing:
- Auto cushions
- Sailcloth Materials
- Other Heavy Fabrics
- 2000 s.p.m.
- 135x17 #22 recommended needle usage
- 6-13 mm foot lift
- 8 mm stitch length maximum
- US Warranty 90 Days labor on defects in materials and workmanship.
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
Yamata FY5318 Head Only ships common carrier on a wooden pallet to avoid shipping damages commonly seen in UPS FedEx shipments of up to 100 pound boxes that are not palletized.
Videos on Yamata 5318
my FY5318. close up of the business end ..walking foot