- Deluxe and attractive tapestries
- Metal frames on all 4 sides for added machine protection
- Triple wide wheels and 4 front studs (Stands) for greater stability
20"w X 16"h X 12"d
20"w X 17.5"h X 5.5"d
- Manufacturer's US warranty 1 year repair or replace warranty
- Non-US Warranty: To view the warranty for this combo, please view specific warranty information on the individual product pages.
Click here for Assembly Instructions for TB19, TB20 & TB23
Dear Customers: Now that we have gained some experience with the TB20 and TB23 imports products, we think that it would be a good idea to reinforce the bottom assembly. Under rigorous use conditions the velcro is tending to pull apart and allowing the bottom support rail to come out of the sockets. To stop this from happening we have been sending metal screws with the new bags that insert into the pre-drilled holes and firmly attaches the bottom rails to the wheel assembly. We strongly suggest that you do the same with the TB20's that you have in inventory. We will be happy to send the screws to you or for a faster response you can buy the screws at your local hardward store. They are No. 6 X 1/2" flat head-Phillips sheet metal screws and cost about .08USD each.
We will do the same for any of your customers who have commented or complained to you. Just let us know where to send the screws and instructions. We apologize for any inconvenience but feel that this action will permanently resolve the problem.
You might be interested to hear that we now have the import TB23 wheeled bag for large Brother and Babylock machines as well as the EMB23 import bags in Dawn, Ariel and Black Quiltin fabric in stock. Blue Fig