*Save over $220 more on 25 Class 15 Bobbins, 100 Organ 15x1 Needles, Clauss 8" Metal Scissors Made in Italy, 29 Piece Starter Kit, Deluxe Carrying Case, Gidget Sewing Table & Arrow Chair, 5-10 Year Extended Repair Warranties. See under Recommended Accessories below.
*Includes Hard Slipover Cover, Even Feed Walking Foot Attachment, Embroidery Quilting Darning Free Motion Foot, for a Total of 13 feet plus 20 included accessories listed below.
Fabric pressure adjustment dial located on top of the machine allows reducing for heavier fabrics under the foot or increasing for lighter fabrics to keep layers from slipping
AllBrands is a Brother Authorized Dealer and ASC Authorized Service Center for warranty repairs. We also give unlimited tech support by email, fax and phone. Mass merchants do not have tech service or repair departments for your equipment. They are unable to help you directly, only referring any operational, mechanical or electronic questions back to Brother instead of taking care of the problems themselves. Brother and customers should expect that any problems will be taken care of by the dealer who sold you the equipment, not just by referring your requests back to the manufacturer.
Brother PC420 and PC210 are full size bigger machines and have Longer Arm space between the needle and neck of the machine than either Brother Innov-is NS40 and NS80.
Brother PC210 and PC420 Project Runway sewing machines have the Fabric Pressure Adjustment Dial to better feed fabric layers, and for free motion embroidery, quilting, & darning work when the feed dogs are lowered. Brother NS40 and NS80 models do not have Fabric Pressure Adjustment.
Includes: My Custom Stitch Digitizing, Thread Trimmer, Program Needle up or down, Auto Backtacking Reverse Stitches, Presser Foot Knee Lift, Fabric Pressure Adjustment.
Brother PC420 and PC210 are full size bigger machines and have Longer Arm space between the needle and neck of the machine than either the Brother Innov-is NS40 and NS80.
Brother PC210 and PC420 Project Runway sewing machines also have a Fabric Pressure Adjustment Dial to better feed varying fabric layers and weights, and is used for free motion embroidery, quilting, & darning work when the feed dogs are lowered. Neither NS40 nor NS80 models have Fabric Pressure Adjustment.
Brother PC420 Project Runway is the best kept secret top of the line computer sewing machine on the market with more features for the money that any other machine under $1000 that is available online.
Simple, elegant, quiet and smooth, the PC420 computerized sewing machine is a dream to use. The easy-to read LCD screen and touch-button controls make it easy to manage all your sewing functions. Have fun playing with more than 100 stitches and 3 alphabet styles or create your own stitches with the My Custom Stitch feature.
A stitch for every style. Brother's fully computerized sewing machine features an amazing 294 built-in utility, quilting, decorative and heirloom stitches, plus three alphabet styles to enhance sewing. All functions, including stitch length & width, are displayed on an easy-to-read LCD screen. Model PC-420PRW.
- 294 Built-In Stitch Selection
- 10 decorative satin stitches
- 16 satin stitches
- 31 decorative stitches
- 5 cross stitches
- 55 gothic font stitches
- 55 outline font stitches
- 55 script font stitches
- 6-point feed-dogs
- 67 utility stitches
- Accessory compartment
- Extra-large sewing bed
- F.A.S.T. automatic needle threading system
- F.A.S.T. bobbin winding system
- Front spool
- Handy central controls
- LCD screen
- My Custom Stitch
- Presser foot leveling button
- Presser foot pressure adjustment
- Quick-set bobbin
This Limited Edition Project Runway machine fuels your creative impulse to fashion customized clothing fit to fancy your wardrobe tastes. Complete with a wide array of 294 built-in stitches, novice sewers to professional designers can create fashionable projects tailored toward their unique preferences. Sew attire that suits your number one customer – yourself! The PC-420 PRW is a feature packed, computerized sewing machine designed to sew the perfect stitch every time. With Direct Stitch Selection buttons, your pre-programmed stitch is ready to use with the simple touch of a button. On top of this great feature, My Custom Stitch; creation program is a must-have for all designing sewers. Now you can design your own stitches using the built-in LCD panel. Saving them to the machine's memory ensures quick access for your treasured designs. The programmable thread trimmer cuts the upper and lower thread at the end of each task. Other key features include the advanced needle threading system; no more searching for the eye of the needle; a built-in knee lift raises the presser foot in order to reposition or remove your fabric; twin needle function; and digital stitch length and width control. Customization abounds with this machine leaving you the opportunity to sew any project you can imagine!
- 294 built-in stitches, including decorative and lettering stitches: 57 utility, 31 decorative, 16 satin, 5 cross stitch, and 10 decorative stitches; 10 auto-size buttonhole styles; and 3 built-in lettering styles, each with 55 alphanumeric characters.
- Backlit LCD display with easy-to-use stitch selector: The easy-to-read, multilingual LCD display screen allows you to view the settings, stitch length and width, and the type of presser foot to use for your selected stitch.
- My Custom Stitch™ feature: With the exclusive My Custom Stitch™ feature, you can design your own stitches, and save them to the built-in memory. A must-have feature for all creative sewers!
- 6-point feed dogs: Enjoy easier feeding of your fabrics with the 6-point feed dogs. Allows you to sew with less need to guide the fabric, and helps achieve more precisely formed stitches.
- Knee lifter: With the built-in knee lifter, you can easily raise and lower the presser foot, so your hands are free to reposition or remove your fabric.
- Built-in thread cutters: Built in to the PC420PRW are 5 different thread trimmers, including a programmable trimmer that cuts the upper and lower threads at the end of each task - a time saver for projects with many seams, such as quilts.
`Twin needle function: Useful any time you want parallel stitches sewn close together. Perfect for topstitching, hemming, pintucking, quilting, and other embellishment techniques.
- Adjustable sewing speed: The convenient stitch speed slide gives you control over how fast or slow you want to sew.
- Super bright work area: The super bright, independent lighting in the needle area brightens the details of any project, and is easier on your eyes. Especially useful when sewing on dark fabrics.
- Easy threading, with automatic needle threader: Simply follow the numbered threading diagram printed on the machine, then, with the auto needle threader, the thread is pushed right through the eye of the needle.
- Super easy bobbin winding system: Once you have the thread in place, just move the bobbin to the right, push the Start button, and the bobbin is quickly wound for you.
- Quick-set™ bobbin: Just drop in your bobbin, pull the thread through the slot, and start sewing!
Click HERE to see all You Tube videos on Brother PC420PRW Project Runway Sewing Machine
Click HERE for Brochure on Brother PC420PRW Project Runway Computer Sewing Machine
Click HERE for Instruction Book Operation Manual User Guide on Brother PC420PRW Project Runway Computer Sewing Machine
- US Warranty 25 Years Head, 6 Years Electrical, 2 Years Parts, 2 Years Labor
- Extended US Warranty: Extended Warranty Available
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
- 10 Memory button hole styles.
- 67 Utility stitch functions.
- 3 Alphabet styles.
- Built-in needle-threader.
- Hard dust cover.
- Knee lift.
- Stitch Width Up to 7.0mm
- Utility stitch functions 57
- Reinforcement/reverse Stitches Yes
- My Custom Stitch Feature (Create and save your own decorative stitches) - Yes
- Built-in Decorative Stitches - 72
- Needle Threading System - Manual
- Upper Thread Tension System for perfect stitches on any fabric - Manual
- Needle Positions 14
- # of needles One, with twin needle capability
- Bobbin Quick-Set™ Bobbin
- Thread Sensors No
- Thread Cutter Button Automatic
- Bobbin winding system Fast and Simple System
- Maximum Sewing Speed (stitch per minute) 850
- Free Arm Yes
- Presser Foot Attachment Snap-on
- Presser Foot Height Adjustment Preset
- Presser Foot Pressure Programmable
- Maximum Embroidery Field No
- Cap Frame capability No
- Computerised machine.
- Built in computer sewing advise.
- Electronic foot control.
- LCD display
- Carton Contents
- Accessory Storage Built-in
- Carrying Case Hard case included
- Wide Table Optional - SA537
- In the box Power cord, foot control, sewing notions, instruction manual
- Warranty 25 year limited warranty
- UPC Code 012502616917
- Machine Dimensions 17.32" x 7.87" x 11"
- Machine Weight 17 lbs
- Shipping Dimensions 21.65" x 11.02" x 15"
- Shipping Weight 26 lbs
- UL/CSA Listed y⁄110
How to thread your sewing machine, by Carla Reale
* Blind stitch foot
* Buttonhole foot
* Button fitting foot
* Monogramming foot
* Overcasting foot
* Zipper foot
* Walking foot
* Quilting foot
* Stitch guide foot
* Adjustable zipper/piping foot
* Non-stick foot
* Open toe foot
* Hard cover
* Seam ripper
* 4 bobbins
* Needle set
* Twin needle and functions
* Cleaning brush
* Eyelet punch
* Screwdrivers (large & small)
* Spool caps (small, medium & large)
* Extra spool pin
* Spool net
* Foot control pedal & power cord
* Grid sheet set
* Knee lifter
* Quick reference guide
* Foot Control: N5V is the correct style number on the bottom of the foot controller. Model P FC313 (NV 5 Part Number P/N: XC6651221). Any other controller may result in F04 Error Message.
* Power Cord
~How do I wind the bobbin?
~How do I sew an applique?
`Combination of fabric, thread and needle
~When thread got tangled.
~Where do I put the oil in my machine?
What is Brother's connection to Project Runway
(AP)Brother is back as the Exclusive Sewing and Embroidery Licensee for Season Six of Project Runway. Tune in every week and watch contestants create runway fashions on Brother machines until the ultimate designer is officially chosen at New York Fashion Week. Don't miss the premiere of Project Runway: Thursday, August 20th at 10 EST/9 CDT on LIFETIME.
Don't forget to check out Brother's line of Project Runway Limited Edition sewing machines to create your own personal couture just like the designers on the show! With three models to choose from, Project Runway machines add style to your wardrobe with advanced features such as automatic buttonholes, a wide variety of built-in stitches, seven-point feed dogs and much more. Enjoy greater creative freedom with the new LB6770 PRW, the first Project Runway machine with embroidery capability. Whichever model suits you best, you'll be well on your way to making a bold fashion statement.
This sewing machine was for my Granddaughter's birthday she is 10 yrs old. I give sewing lessons to adults, teens and children. All of the sewing machines I use in class are Brothers, so I thought I would try this machine even though it is refurbished. My granddaughter has used it in sewing class only once. The machine seemed to sew really well. She loves the fact that it is a Project Runway machine. The one thing that do not like about this machine is the spool pin is made of plastic and does not appear to be real sturdy. I am afraid it could break easily. Especially for a 10 yr old.
I love Allbrands.com This is my 5th machine that I have purchased from Allbrands and I couldn't be happier. The quality of products and excellent customer service can't be beat. I am a sewing instructor and tell all my students and clients that Allbrands.com is the place to purchase their machines. Allbrands.com is the best!
Absolutely the BEST online shopping experience I have had! With personal support from Mr. Douthat to extremely fast shipping, I couldn't ask for more! This will definitely be my first stop for such products in the future! I will recommend AllBrands whenever I have the opportunity! Many, MANY thanks
Davod C, Northfield MN
Thanks, Jennie! Please convey my gratitude to John and Annette for the wonderful service. 8~} Best wishes, David
I love my new machine and thank you for the good product and service. I have some other things in mind to buy, and I'll check your website first, because you have great prices and deliver quickly.
Outstanding company. definately exceeded my expectations. Thanks
I love working with your company! Thanks for offering such great deals and service!
Darlene, New York
I am extremely happy with the sewing machine I bought from this company. It is in perfect condition and the shipping was very fast. I intend to do more business with Allbrands in the near future.
I am very excited about my new machine and was very impressed with the speed of delivery!!
Sarah, New York
I bought this sewing machine for my daughter as a gift. I expected to run all over the area going to shops to find what she wanted. Instead,she went on her computer and within 30 minutes[or less] we had ordered a machine.Amazing!! It was delivered a few days later. I am so glad that I was able to do this. This is the first major purchase I have made over the internet. It won't be my last.
I just want to thank you for all the years of great service you have given me. You have the best website, quickest shipping, nicest employees, and most professional customer care. Your product information is very detailed and the photos are helpful as well. I highly recommend Allbrands to anyone.
Bundle & Save
Get additional savings when you purchase any of these items along with this product.
2518P 25 Class 15 Empty Plastic Bobbins (SA156) for Drop In, Front Load (+$9.99, You Save $10.00)
Organ HAx1 15x1 130R, Box of 100 CHROME Coated Sewing Machine Needles (+$19.99, You Save $10.00)
Clauss 10721 8" Metal Dressmaker Scissors Shears, Bent Trimmers, Italy (+$9.99, You Save $20.00)
SA8501 Purple Tote Bag, Sewing, Quilting, Embroidery & Serger Machines (+$29.99, You Save $20.00)
Brother SASCKIT1 29 Piece Starter Kit for Sewing Machines (+$39.99, You Save $10.00)
Arrow 98611 Gidget 2 Folding Legs Sewing Machine Table 40x20x28" High (+$169.99, You Save $30.00)
Arrow 2000 Alexander Henry Fabric Sewing Chair for Cabinets -Oak Wood (+$199.99, You Save $21.00)