*Note. The gap between two pins to hold a machine onto a flatbed cabinet or carrying case is 9 9/16" inches or 24.3cm from center of left hinge pin hole to center of right hinge pin hole. John
- Hard White Plastic Case is sturdier than traditional wood flatbed cases, or plastic cases with plastic latches.
- Will fit standard 14.5W x 7"D flatbed sewing machines.
- Does not fit old square corner flatbed, all metal Sears Kenmore, White Rotary, Westinghouse or Domestic sewing machines from 1940's to 1970's that had off standard distance between hinge pins sockets on back of machines.
- Does not fit Singer longer bed 16 5/8" x 7" Singer Class 15, Slant O Matic 401 401A 403 403A 404, 500 500A 503 503A , or Touch & Sew 600 to 649, 700 to 758. (it has a fixed insert, not a removable insert)
- Has a built in handle on top.
- US Warranty 30 days replacement if defective.
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
Needed a temporary enclosure for an old all metal White. This case will work in a pinch, but the it feels super fragile with such a heavy machine.
Sandra Payne, United States
I just received my P60216 Portable Carrying Case today and I cannot express how elated I am. The case if exactly what I've been looking for and my vintage New Home sewing machine fits in perfectly. I'm so happy that you had it. Not only that, I received it in record time. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
I was thrilled to find a case in the size I needed. Your customer service rep was very helpful and I could not believe how quickly it was received.
The support person, Vernique Williams, who answered my email question and helped with the order over the phone was excellent. She steered me to the right item.
your site was the only site that i could find the sewing machine case that i was looking for.