See Optional hanger sets under Recommended Accessories below.
Vertical ironing board for hanging trousers and other garments - mountable on any wall or door with bracket included. USA/Canada Only due to 42 Lb dimensional weight 6x26x51"
The Jiffy Steamer Steamboard is equipped with an eye screw that holds Jiffy’s professional garment hanger at the top of the steamboard. This sturdy hanger holds the clothing in place and provides a convenient workplace to steam. The board is covered with moisture-resistant fabric and attaches in 1 of 2 ways: 1) Directly to the wall with screws, 2) Hangs over a door with a bracket. Attachment options are included in the steamboard carton. Only UPS ground shipping available for this product. Not for export.
- Steam Resistant
- Nylon Carpet Covering
- Hang Board On Door Or Wall
- Professional Hanger Located At Top Of Board
- Eliminates Iron And Ironing Board
- For Use With all Jiffy Steamer models
Find more about Jiffy Repair Services
Jiffy Steamboard Literature Download (.pdf)
Jiffy Steamboard Mounting Instructions Download (.pdf)
- Please note that the actual weight is 33 pounds, but because the shipping box is oversized at 51x6x26", UPS charges us for 70 pounds in the Oversize 2 category. We charge the same 70 pounds to you, not 33 pounds.
- US Warranty 1 year parts and 1 year labor on defects in materials and workmanship
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
- Hang or attach press board on any hard surface
- Iron in pleats or creases effortlessly
- Neatly press in a new look to altered garments
- Strong, pressed wood construction and moisture resistant carpet cover acts as a vertical, padded ironing board, allowing you to steam-press selected items or selected areas
- A definite must for people who sew for a living or clothing retail stores
- Extremely convenient and comfortable for home-use
- Can't rust or warp, dependable and long-lasting
- Made from steam-resistant, heat-resistant, nylon carpet covering
- Carton Dimensions: 6 in x 25 in x 50 in
- Assembled Dimensions: 3/4 in x 24 in x 48 in
- Carton Weight: 36 pounds
1. Made in the USA.
2. Our products are the originals.
3. We invented the product and process.
4. We are the industry leader.
5. Oldest (since 1940) and largest (currently 1,000 dealers serving over 45 countries) garment steamer manufacturer in the world.
6. 3-Year Warranty on all Jiffy Steamer products. This is the best in the industry and represents our confidence in the products we manufacture.
7. 24 / 7 / 365 ordering capabilities through www.allbrands.com
8. Next day delivery option available (even on Saturday in some zip codes).
9. A warm, friendly, knowledgeable and LIVE voice every time you call during business hours. As a matter of fact, the customer service representative that you speak with has completed a 2 week training course and knows how to build and repair Jiffy Steamers…they can help you.
10. Should your unit require repair, we have a 24 hour repair turn-around time…your steamer will be repaired and back on a UPS truck within 24 hours after your approval of the repair quote.
11. All our steamers are fully customizable with a host of options for steam head / hose attachments, cord plugs and voltage.
12. Each Jiffy Steamer is handcrafted in our Union City, Tennessee factory. We never compromise on quality, materials or workmanship. Take a look “under the hood” of our products. You will find stainless steel, brass, copper, incoloy and silicone braided color-coded wiring. This quality is simply not found in competitor’s products.
13. We have an ultra-low products return percentage. Every unit is 100% tested and steamed before it leaves our assembly line.
14. Our staff is experienced…more than any other garment steamer manufacturer in the world with over 603 years (and counting) of manufacturing knowledge.
15. Our staff is dedicated…with an average tenure of 17 years employment at our company for our associates.
16. It takes, on average, 52 unique stages to build a Jiffy Steamer product within our factory. Care is taken at every step.
17. Use what the professionals use…Jiffy Steamers…our products can be found in over 95% of the chain retail clothing stores.
18. We build commercial-grade units across all of our product lines…travel, residential and industrial categories.
19. A new Jiffy Steamer is put into use, somewhere around the globe, every 6.57 minutes…you are in good company!
20. Not everyone can iron, but anyone can steam! The process is easily learned and mastered.
21. Our products are protected by multiple patents and trademarks.
A Closer Look into Garment Care
Steaming vs. Ironing
Your clothes are an investment. Don't you want to apply the safest, gentlest method for removing wrinkles?
To determine which method of removing wrinkles is the better option for fabric care, steaming and ironing were put to the test.
- Two identical 6" x 6" squares of black wool were purchased from a local fabric store.
- We steamed sample "A" for 1 minute with a Model J-2000 Jiffy ® Steamer.
- Sample "B" was ironed for 1 minute, on the proper heat setting, with a top-of-the-line residential iron.
- We then bagged, labeled, and submitted both samples to MVA Scientific Consultants in Norcross, Georgia for detailed magnification.
The Scanned Electron Microscope (SEM) images show any damage that may have occurred.
|Sample A - Steamed||Sample A - Steamed|
|Sample B - Ironed||Sample B - Ironed|
The fibers in sample "A" are in near perfect condition due to the gentle nature of steam. However, the fibers in sample "B" are clearly distorted. You can easily recognize the damaged fibers caused by just one application of the iron's hot sole plate.
Unlike ironing, steam actually relaxes the fibers rather than crushing them.
Now that you have a closer look into garment care, use what the professionals use…
a JIFFY ® STEAMER!
Steam Kills Dust Mites
Do you or family members suffer from allergies?
A 2003 Environmental Protection Agency report stated that childhood asthma rates are doubling. The EPA report is the agency’s second comprehensive look at the environmental hazards to children’s health. The finding showed the percentage of children getting asthma has doubled in two decades, rising from 3.6 percent in 1980 to 8.7 percent, or 6.3 million children by 2001. The exact cause for the increase is unknown but researchers state a number of factors have been studied. Those range from exposure to dust mites, cockroaches and pesticides to tobacco smoke, ozone and soot. EPA officials are examining the role of indoor air pollutants, such as dust mites, especially since there have been modest improvements since 1990 in lessening exposure to outdoor air pollutants. The reduction of indoor factors will be the key to reversing this trend. 1
Dust Mites are microscopic creatures related to the spider family. They are invisible to the human eye and are about 0.3mm in length. They live on human skin flakes. They are most prevalent in the bedroom where millions can exist in your mattress, boxspring, pillows and comforters. They are also found in upholstered furniture, carpeting and other fabric items. Dust mites produce 20 or more fecal pellets per day, which is the primary allergen to humans. We inhale these allergens while sleeping and during periods when these particles become airborne such as when vacuuming and disturbing the infested fabrics.
It has been proven that dust mites and their allergen Der p1 are a major factor in allergic reactions. A key to controlling allergic reactions is controlling the dust mite population in your home. Lower mite populations lower the amount of mite allergen, Der p1. Other clinical studies have revealed that avoidance of dust mite allergens in early childhood can prevent the onset of asthma in adults. A study as reported in the Journal of Clinical and Experimental Allergy tested the feasibility and effectiveness of using a portable, domestic steamer for the control of dust mites, its effects on mite populations and concentration of the allergen Der p1.2
A domestic steamer was used to treat carpet squares that were seeded with a known number of dust mites. The number of live mites was monitored for 4 months and in 8 test squares and 8 control squares. Measurement of mite populations and allergen levels were taken before and after steaming with a domestic steamer.
The results showed two significant findings. No live mites were found in any of the eight steam-treated carpet squares. In contrast, the numbers of live mites extracted from the eight-control squares rose from a mean of 11 on day 3 to 185 four months later. The fact that no live mites were found in any of the eight steam-treated carpet squares at any time during the study shows that steaming is a highly efficient method of killing house dust mites. More significant for allergy sufferers is the measurement of the allergen Der p1. There was no difference in the concentration of Der p1 in dust samples of untreated carpets, but in those which had been steam cleaned there was an average 87% fall in the concentration of Der p1.
The study concluded with:
"Steaming requires nothing more than water and heat and therefore is non-polluting compared with mite eradication methods that require the use of detergents and other chemical agents. Furthermore, the design of domestic steamers, [such as the Jiffy® Steamer], renders it safe for domestic use as long as the operating instructions are followed. In addition, we observed no damage, or shrinkage of the fabric, nor discoloration and the carpet dried within a half-hour of treatment. There is no indication of prolonged retention of residual moisture, as with wet-vacuum cleaning which may promote mite population growth.
Finally, steaming as reported herein is the only method of house dust mite control that combines effective killing of mites and substantial reduction in allergen concentrations within a single system. These factors, taken together, render domestic steamers, [such as the Jiffy® Steamer], especially suitable for the management of dust mites and their allergens in the homes of allergy sufferers."
For additional information and reading on maintaining a healthy home, you may want to consider a book by Jeffrey C. May titled "My House Is Killing Me! The Home Guide for Families with Allergies and Asthma".3
1 As reported by Associated Press February 26, 2003
2 MJ Coloff, C Taylor, TG Merrett. The use of domestic steam cleaning for the control of house dust mites. Clinical and Experimental Allergy 1995 25: 1061-6.
3 May, Jeffrey C(2001). My House is Killing Me! The Home Guide for Families with Allergies and Asthma. John Hopkins University Press.
Thank you for contacting us and we are pleased that you have chosen to use a Jiffy Steamer in your home. I understand you are asking about two different accessories, the Steam Mitt and the Steam board. First the steam mitt is designed to protect your free hand while you are steaming garments. To steam garments hanging on the rod set, hold with one hand and steam with the other. It is perfectly fine to touch the garment directly with the steamhead while steaming. You can also steam from the inside out, you may find the wrinkles will be removed more easily this way. Secondly, the steamboard, serves as a vertical ironing board, it is a press board covered with steam barrier material and then with carpet. This steamboard may be hung over the back of the door, or attached to a wall, or by using the “L” brackets by attaching the baseboards in your home. The steamboard provides a convenient workplace for steaming clothing, many find this convenient to create creases in pants and shirts.
Great experience, thank you!
Betty T., Indiana
Very nice,works perfectly and it is very convenient. Best things...super fast shipping and the least expensive I could find.
Pat, Memphis, TN
You must purchase this to go with your steamer...they really shouldn't sell the steamer without it. It really makes it a joy to use. Not only was this shipped quickly and in perfect shape, the price can't be beat!
Carol, North Carolina
The website was simple to use. Shipment was delivered promptly. I was satisfied in all areas of the online experience.
Stephan, New Jersey
I am an Amazon Prime customer and always go there first but your company taught me a lesson. Your price was 50% lower and shipping was included. I will check your site when I purchase anything you stock. Thank you.
I found this site by accident and iam glad i did they have great prices and fast shipping thanks!!!
Your price for the steam board was almost half price. The steamboad is $99.00 EVERYWHERE else.... and with FREE shipping for a 30lb item was almost UNbelievable. I WILL check your site everytime I want to purchase on line. Thank you for an amazing online purchase!!
Barbara, New Jersey
Fanatastic Internet shopping experience! Product was exactly what I wanted; quality product, price was unbeatable, free shipping, shipping confirmations, and exceptionally SPEEDY delivery! What is not to like? Packaged extremely well, which turned out to be very important. The carrier left the pkg. out in pre-hurricane rains without any protection all day. The package was ruined, but the production was perfect! Truly a A+++ transaction from start to finish! I'll be back. Please put me on your e-mail distribution list of special items/sales etc. Continued success to you and your company. p.s. My son saw my steamer board and wanted info on where to find it. More customers are coming your way!
David, San Antonio
I just want to reinterate that i've called your site twice and both times the same customer service agent answered, she was knowledgeable about the products, shipping, pleasant, she did not rush me a true professional and asset for the company.
Thank You - I was very satisfied with my product and speedy delivery.
Don't know how I ever lived without a clothes steamer. Easy to use and fantastic results.
Linda, New Jersey
Terrific product! Fast and reliable delivery. Jiffy has a chat line for questions that answers any questions. I love the unit and the company.
I will return to this site next time I am in the market for this type of merchandise.
I have contacted ALLBRANDS twice and both times have received prompt, courteous responses. In addition, I must say that the customer service folks have a lot of patience with older folks. For instance, I could not see the tiny pre-drilled holes on the Steamboard (for the over the door bracket). And, I was helped by David to do locate them by running my finger over them. Commendable!
Thank-you for your excellent service and your fine products. As this was a gift, the receiver was very delighted with the quality of your product! Keep up the good work! Thank-you!
Highly recommended. Fair price, fast and free shipping. Allbrands is an excellent vendor.
Thanks for the great service.
I ordered the steamboard to go with My Little Steamer...this has saved me time and money on my husbands shirts, linen slacks and my blouses. The site was very easy to use and had complete information that I needed. The price was good and ordering was easy. The board arrived in very quick time and was easy to hang. I will defiantly use ALLBrands again.
Great company with which to do business. I've never had such great shipping. Your company knows how to keep the customer satisfied. Very important in today's environment.
You had the JIffy product we were looking for at a fantastic price.
Your COMPANY IS HONEST AND YOUR SERVICE IS OUTSTANDING AND WE ENJOYED DOING BUSINESS WITH YOU. THANK YOU
I love the products. They were the least expensive I found on the web. They were here fast. Thanks, Mary
I have been extremely pleased with AllBrands. This was only my 2nd order with them but the service both on the phone and with the order have been very good. The site is user friendly and the product came so quickly this time. My first order took longer but was able to follow the whole time. Would definitely recommend your company to other in the futures.
I was very pleased with my purchase of the Jiffy Steamer. I liked the fact that you hand many items to choose from and that having checked other sites your pricing was very, very good. I will use your site again.
Tina, Belleville IL
My Jiffy Steamer and steam board are wonderful. Your prices are great. The shipping was extremely quick. Thanks for such great service. I will be returning to ALLBRANDS.com.
Great steam board. Fast shipping. Excellent price.
Ruth, South Carolina
Great first-time experience with your company. Will visit site again. Thanks!
John, Tenafly, NJ
I just purchased the product so I'll need time before I can be confident I made the right choice but from this vantage point I expect to be very satisfied with my choice. It has the look and feel of a solid product with it's durable construction. I will recommend it to my friends.
Sharon, Corning, CA
I purchased my steamer from AllBrands.com also;fast service on both items. Thank you.
Very pleased with service product and delivery. Great customer service!
Luz R., Jacksonville, FL
Thank you for making my shopping experience an enjoyable one. I received the product in excellent condition. Thank you for making the item available at a reasonable price.
Donn G., Carlisle, PA
Impressive. I picked you because of the price. I will buy again because of the service!
Louis B., Lincoln, NE
I was completely satisfied with product and service.
Rod H., Spring, TX
I love your web site and free shipping, oh and a rock bottom price that is hard to beat! I did my homework and you are creating raving fans. keep it up!
Cathy W., Savannah, GA
Very easy to order from with great pricing. Am recommending your company to a neighbor who wants to purchase same.
Jesse M., Chicago, IL
Recommend that customer service say there name, so there is no confusion to which person was waiting on me. The person that I talked to, was very cheerfull, despite being an early morning order placement. Also, the Vice President was very helpfull in helping me out. Thanks Everyone, You all ROCK!!! Regards Jesse First time customer
Patricia H, Las Cruces NM
I had used one of these in a laundromat a long time ago - now I have the ease of steaming my clothes instead of ironing for hours. The steamer board is great - much heavier and better made than I thought it would be.
Brad S, Reno NV
You truly do have the LOWEST PRICE on items that pique my interest. I spent no less than a hour attempting to find lower prices via the net and failed. Keep up the great customer satisfaction! Thanx, Brad
Stephen L, Earlville ILL
Free shipping is a big plus
John K, Clinton NJ
Flawless execution, fast delivery, great prices. I'm glad I found you!
Pamela W, Sonoma CA
Your telephone person was very gracious and helpful and we love the product.