Remove perforated flat backlash spring from inside metal rotary bobbin cases when using magnetic bobbins to stop the bobbin from turning after machine stops.
- For Use With: PR-600, PR-600II, PR-620, Entrepreneur™ PR-650 Babylock EMP and BMP. PR600 PR620 PR650 PR655 PR1000 and Babylock EMP BMP ENT10 BNT10
Brother Polyester Bobbin thread now supplied by Ozeki Japan, formerly from Fujix Ltd, Japan
These magnetic core embroidery bobbins are the only bobbin specifically designed to sew without tension variation throughout the entire bobbin. The magnetic core, combined with advanced EB "cross-link" technology optimizes dynamic thread delivery to create consistent tension from beginning to end of each bobbin.
Uniform Tension Control
The patented magnetic core creates consistent delivery throughout the entire bobbin. No more interruptions for tension adjustments as your bobbin gets smaller. Magnetic core prevents backlash or over spin and eliminates the need for check springs. Remove anti-backlash (check springs) from bobbin case prior to using the Fil-Tec magnetic embroidery bobbin.
Fewer Bobbin Changes
The magnetic core bobbin offers significantly more stitches per bobbin reducing defects and increasing productivity.
Advanced EB cross-link technology reduces lint and residual build-up in the bobbin case and tension spring. The result is a more trouble-free bobbin.
High Quality Yarn
Fil-Tec uses only the finest quality, high tenacity polyester yarns to make it patented magnetic core embroidery bobbin.
- Patented magnetic core creates unmatched tension uniformity.
- Bobbin will sew to the very end without tension variation.
- High tenacity 60wt polyester yarns.
- Patented magnetic core embroidery bobbin.
- Lower cost per yard based on usable yards per bobbin.
- Bobbins come with 135yds per bobbin.
I have recommended your company to many of my sewing friends!
Very pleased with service and product. Fast shipping thank you.
This is the only place I could find this product after my store stopped carring these bobbins.