The Inspire 32 replaces the older FP-202L model. The main differences are that the boards have been updated, the handle with steamburst has been improved, but the size and specifications are the same.
The initial shipments of the 32"x10" Family Press FP202L come in the same, color carton as the 26x10" Family Press FP202E and the instruction book has not yet been updated for the larger board size. Neither has the model number on the back of the press, which still says FP202E. You can verify that the press you receive is the new 32x10" bed size. Please measure the 32x10" board dimensions to be sure. In that case, you have the correct long board press, regardless of the FP202 model number suffix on the back. John Douthat
The Yamata Family Press is the first and most advanced electronic steam press. The 32x10" FP-202L comes with the most accurate settings and safety features while incorporating features available with regular steam presses.
More Yamata FP202L Features:
- Works for all types of clothing: pleated skirts, pants, blouses, shirts, ties, cloth belts, and scarves. Also tablecloths, napkins, sheets, pillowcases, etc.
- 32" by 10" pressing board dimensions
- 100 Pounds Pressing Pressure
- Safety Feature: Auto shut-off if down over 10 seconds
- Safety Feature: Auto shut-off if left up for over 15 minutes
- Includes sleeve pad and spray bottle
- Portable an easily stored
- LED lights for power, correct temperature, and steam
- Instruction Manual
- Digital control and LED lights for power, correct temperature, and steam.
- Extra large 32" x 10" pressing board - non-stick Teflon pressing surface is approximately 9 times of standard irons. No other press in the market offers a pressing area close to the FP202L.
- Any commercial use voids manufacturer and dealer warranty provisions.
Please note: For home use only. Note: Home Ironing Board Presses have 100 pounds pressure between upper iron plate and lower ironing board. Pressure is less at ends of the boards, depending on press width, fabrics and garments.
Clamping mechanisms are in the middle of the press and lose some pressure at the ends You can equalize the pressure using press cloths at one or both ends. We have few complaints in 38 years. It is not a problem on shorter boards like Elna. Miele and Singer rotary presses are best for equal pressure. John.Douthat@AllBrands.com, Owner and Tech.
- US Warranty 1 year limited warranty on defects in materials and workmanship.
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
Application Power: 110-120V, 60Hz
Power: 1600 Watts (Only one on the market)
Pressing Plate Size: 32x10" (630x260mm) Largest!
Measurement: 35.4W x 10.4H x 23.8D in
Net Weight: 26.4 lbs.
Gross weight: 30.87 lbs.
Please refer to the following link for this product's instruction manual (.pdf): http://www.feiyueusa.com/Manual/
- Main PC Board
- Thermostat Selector Board
- Electronic Selector Pad
- Water Pump
- Sleeve Pad
- Water Reservoir
- Filling Bottle
- Spray Bottle
- Bottom Plastic Screw
- Side Plastic Screw
- 2amp Fuses
- Detailed instruction manual including tips for different items.
Enjoying our recent purchase of the Steam Ironing Pressing Board.
I liked doing business with Allbrands.
The speed with which merchandise arrives from All Brands is nearly stunning. I have ordered when a previous press has given up the ghost, so to speak, and within only a few days, its replacement is at my door to take up where the other left off. I am very appreciative of how promptly my order arrives. Thank you.
Bundle & Save
Get additional savings when you purchase any of these items along with this product.
Singer MSP7 Magic Steam Press DVD Video 8 Minute Pressing Applications (+$19.99, You Save $10.00)