Embroidery expert, Deborah Jones has just released her second book-Dimensional Machine Embroidery. In this book you'll learn to enhance your machine embroidery skills with specialty techniques that make your work beautiful to the eye and amazing to the touch. Your embroidery will come to life with traditional and raw-edge appliqué, trapunto, wing needle and shadow work. With clear step-by-step instructions and handy tips and tricks for each technique, you'll be rewarded with beautiful and professional-looking results.
This 112 page, full color book also includes a Create with Nancy DVD that highlights many of the techniques featured in the book.
- 11 dimensional techniques to learn and master including:
1. Traditional and Raw-Edge Appliqué
2. Reverse Appliqué with Fringe
3. Appliqué with Lifelike Fur
6. Faux Trapunto
7. Mylar Underglow
8. Silk Flower Appliqué
9. Wing Needle Techniques
10. Clear Vinyl Appliqué
11. Shadow Work by Machine
Plus! You can master the techniques with the accompanying projects: elegant lace coasters, a cozy embroidered elk blanket, a funky giraffe footstool and more!
- Recommendations for specific fabrics, stabilizers, needles and notions to use with each project, for spectacular results every time.
- Notes from Nancy: great advice from sewing and craft expert Nancy Zieman sprinkled throughout the pages