*Brother has the exclusive Pin Feed which comes up from underneath the needle plate to keep fabric layers from slipping, without having to use a bulky walking foot attachment.
Brother PQ1500S High Speed Long Arm Sewing and Quilting Machine Features:
Brother PQ1500S High-Speed Quilting and Sewing Machine - Sews 1500 Stitches Per Minute - Comes with Large Extension Table + Walking Foot + 1/4" Foot + Rolled Hem + General Purpose Foot + Quilting Foot + Zipper Foot + Seam Guide + Invisible Zipper Foot + Fabric Separator + More!
- Comes with Push-button Auto Thread Trimmers, Auto Needle Positioner & Knee Lever for Presser Foot Lift
- Sews up to 1500 Stitches Per Minute
- Built-In Automatic Needle Threader
- Automatic Underbed Thread Trimmers
- Exclusive Pin Feed Stops Ply Slippage
- Exclusive Feed Dog Height Adjustment
- Retractable Drop Feed Dog Control
- Long 6"X9" Arm Space Right Of Needle
- 9" is from needle to head of machine
- 6" is height from sewing bed to top of underarm
- Knee and Hand Lever for Presser Foot Lift
- High Speed Portable Straight Stitch
- Includes 11X23" Extension Table
- Exclusive Fabric Seperator Attachment
- Included accessories: Flex Reaction Presser Foot, Adjustable Zipper Foot, Concealed Zipper Foot, Narrow Rolled Hem Foot, 1/4" Seam Foot, Fabric Separator, Seam Guide, Walking Foot, Freemotion Quilting Foot, General Purpose Foot
Click HERE for Brother Operation Owners Manual for PQ1500S Sewing Machine
Click HERE for Brother Parts List Manual for PQ1500S Sewing Machine
Click HERE for Brother Service Manual for PQ1500S Sewing Machine
Brother PQ1500S High Speed Quilting and Sewing Machine Review. Customer Review Video on Brother PQ1500S by Xena Dutilamtep
See All Current You Tube Videos on Brother PQ1500S Sewing and Quilting Machine
This is a complete, 36-minute instructional YouTube video from Brother on the PQ1500S model. If you do not speak Chinese, please adjust the volume with the speaker button to the bottom-left of the video, as this film is from one of Brother's factories oversees, and a similar video is not yet available in English.
This is a 6-minute instructional YouTube video from Brother on the PQ1500S model also in a foreign language. Please adjust the volume with the speaker button to the bottom-left of the video, as a similar video is not yet available in English.
- US Warranty 90 Days labor on defects in materials and workmanship.
- Extended US Warranty: Extended Warranty Available
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
Brother PQ1500S Specifications:
- High speed straight stitch machine with max.1,500 stitches per minute
- Expanded work area for large projects with more than 6" height and 9" width in the fabric bed area right of the needle
- Heavy-duty construction for increased stability and penetrating power
- Up to 7 mm stitch length for perfect stitch lengths or basting
- Exclusive pin feed mechanism to prevent slippage
- Knee lifter and optional bed extension table for quilting and fabric management of bulky projects
- Built-in telescopic thread stand for cone thread usage
- Full range feed pressure adjustment and 4 feed dog height settings for different fabric weights
- Tension adjustment dial for different fabric and thread weights
- Exclusive fabric separator feature joins lightweight linings to materials such as velvets and eliminates the puckering
- Easy to use foot lift operation-the lower feed dog drops automatically when the presser foot is lifted for easy fabric insertion
- Removable knee lift enables you to lift your presser foot leaving both hands free for fabric handling
- The feed dog adjustment knob lowers the feed dogs below the fabric plate for freemotion sewing (drop feed control)
- Exclusive F.A.S.T. automatic needle threader saves time and your eyesight
- Built-in automatic thread cutter activates with the touch of a button both top and bottom threads are neatly cut and threads are instantly reset for the next sewing operation
- Needle positioning mechanism lets you control needle up after needle stops down
- Eliminates the need to manually rotate the balance wheel to lower or raise the needle during a continuous stop and start sewing operation
- 150 watt motor, 1.5 amps, 2 to 3 times more power than most home portables
- Optional 12" x 18" extension table is included on the Brother PQ-1500S model
- Fabric separator accessory
- Flex reaction (hinged) regular straight stitch presser foot
- Regular narrow zipper foot
- Concealed invisible zipper foot
- 1/8" Narrow rolled hem edge foot
- SA138 1/4 inch quilt piecing foot
- 11 X 23 Inch Portable Extension Table
- SA137 Seam Allowance guide
- SA139 Walking foot Dual Feed Attachment
- FreeMotion Darning Quilting foot
- Variable Speed Foot control
- Instruction manual English
- Warranty Documentation
- part # 138483-001 (feed pin) The pin is already installed and can be found illustrated on page 10 (part # 50) of the parts manual, and on page 14 of the instruction manual. The drop feed lever has to be engaged in the pin feed position before you will see it come up when you turn the handwheel 360 degrees. Also, note the pin drops automatically whenever the presser foot is raised
Why does my needle thread break on freemotion when straight stitch sewing is fine.
For freemotion quilting on a frame, please try Schmetz Size 16 Denim needles, A&E Signature cotton quilting thread, fabric pressure guage at 1/2 way (down or up on the window gauge),and make sure the quilt is down flat against the flatbed of the machine so fabric won't ride up and down on the needle (flagging). Also run the machine faster and move the fabric slower, so the needle won't bend in the fabric. Also feel for any needle burrs on the rotary hook, needle plate or bobbin case that might catch thread. Burrs can be polished off with Crocus cloth from the hardware stores. Please advise what works or doesn't work for you. John Douthat, Owner & Tech.
Why doesn't the pin feed come up when I turn the hand wheel 360 degrees counterclockwise.
The pin feed position on the drop feed lever shown must be selected before it will engage. If you select another position other than pin feed, the pin feed mechanism will not be seen or operate. Please see comments on page 5 of the operation manual. Also the presser foot must be in the down position before the pin feed will come up in normal counterclockwise rotation of the hand wheel. Mike P.
Ordered the sewing machine on Friday and received it the following Monday! Wow!
Lauretta D, Wallkill NY
"I want to thank you very much for your trouble shooting emails. You are certainly more helpful than Brother Customer Service. They just tell you to take it to an Authorized service repair. I have bought 3 sewing machines from your Company , and would not hesitate to recommend Allbrands to anyone looking for a sewing machine. Your shipping and Customer Service is great! Lauretta D. Wallkill, NY"
Bundle & Save
Get additional savings when you purchase any of these items along with this product.
Organ HAx1 15x1 130R 100 Chrome Plated Sewing Machine Needles Retail Store (+$19.99, You Save $10.00)
SuperLock 12x3000Yd Cones Multi Use Poly 40wt Thread Kit Assorted Colors (+$29.99, You Save $30.00)
SA8501 Purple Tote Bag 17x13x12" for Sew, Quilt, Emb, Serger Machines* (+$29.99, You Save $20.00)