Replaces Krups Heineken B90 Discontinued and no longer available from the manufacturer. .
An innovative, controlled and ultra quiet chilling technology allows the BeerTender to maintain the beer at the perfect serving temperature and features a temperature gauge that lets you know when the beer is ready to draught.
The BeerTender and DraughtKeg™ connect through a patented interface. Simply snap on the disposable draught beer tube (included in box or sold separately) onto the DraughtKeg, insert into the BeerTender and serve.
- Maintains beer at the ideal temperature for drinking
- Lets you draught beer at home like an expert
- Engineered to work exclusively with: Heineken®, Heineken Premium Light and Newcastle Brown Ale®
- Ultra quiet electronic cooling systems
- DraughtKeg™ and BeerTender® keep beer fresh for 30 days after tapping
Click Here to View the Krups B100 Beertender Instruction Manual(.PDF)
- US Warranty 1 year limited warranty on defects in materials and workmanship.
- Extended US Warranty: Extended Warranty Available
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
- Dimensions: 19-1/2" L x 18" W x 12" H
- Maintains beer at the ideal temperature of 37.4 degrees F
- Ultra quiet and efficient Peltier cooling system provides constant and consistent cooling of the keg
- Unit measures 21-Inch L by 12-Inch W by 18-Inch H; Comes with 5 draught tubes
Bundle & Save
Get additional savings when you purchase any of these items along with this product.