For closing of all kinds of bags. Single thread chain stitch, with simple mechanism for easier maintenance.
NP-7A now comes with a tough, durable plastic handle and auto-lubrication, plus automatic thread cutting.
The economical, high-speed American-Newlong NP-7A Portable Bag Closer with steel cam provides a long, minimum maintenance service life. Engineered for continuous operation, the single thread chain stitch filled bag closing machine has a top speed of 1,600 rpm.
The portable bag closer is equipped with a safety plastic handle for insulation and features an oil pump lubrication system and automatic thread cutting. Oil lines direct lubricant to main moving elements.
- High speed hand held bag closer offers 1,700-1,900 r.p.m. for filled bag closing.
- Features a specially designed shock resistant isolation handle.
- This portable bag closer also offers an automatic oiling system that applies lubrication to moving components and an optional overhead suspended spring balance support.
The economical, high-speed American-Newlong NP-7A Portable Bag Closer with steel cam provides a long, minimum maintenance service life single thread chain stitch.Single thread and mechanically operated thread cutter
Click HERE for Brochure on New Long NP-7A Portable Bag Closer Machine
- US Warranty 90 Days labor on defects in materials and workmanship.
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
SPM Stitches Per Minute: 1700-1900
Stitch Length: 8.5 mm (3 per inch) fixed
Needle: DNx1 - #25
Weight: 6 kg (13 lbs) with thread
Drive motor: 110V or 220V
How to Thread a Bag Closer Machine