For Closing Paper, Cotton, Polyester, Plastic, Vinyl, Canvas, Jute, Burlap, Coffee, and Synthetic Fabric and Material Bags and Production Lines. Also for Banners, Tarps, Covers, Prefolded Hems.
For closing of all kinds of bags. Single thread chain stitch, with simple mechanism for easier maintenance.
NP-7A now comes with a tough, durable plastic handle and auto-lubrication, plus automatic thread cutting.
The economical, high-speed American-Newlong NP-7A Portable Bag Closer with steel cam provides a long, minimum maintenance service life. Engineered for continuous operation, the single thread chain stitch filled bag closing machine has a top speed of 1,600 rpm.
The portable bag closer is equipped with a safety plastic handle for insulation and features an oil pump lubrication system and automatic thread cutting. Oil lines direct lubricant to main moving elements.
- High speed hand held bag closer offers 1,700-1,900 r.p.m. for filled bag closing.
- Features a specially designed shock resistant isolation handle.
- This portable bag closer also offers an automatic oiling system that applies lubrication to moving components and an optional overhead suspended spring balance support.
The economical, high-speed American-Newlong NP-7A Portable Bag Closer with steel cam provides a long, minimum maintenance service life single thread chain stitch.Single thread and mechanically operated thread cutter
Click HERE for Brochure on New Long NP-7A Portable Bag Closer Machine
- US Warranty 90 Days labor on defects in materials and workmanship.
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
SPM Stitches Per Minute: 1700-1900
Stitch Length: 8.5 mm (3 per inch) fixed
Needle: DNx1 - #25
Weight: 6 kg (13 lbs) with thread
Drive motor: 110V or 220V
How to Thread a Bag Closer Machine