- One each of the following sizes:
- 1.6 is the spacing between the needles and 70 is the needle size
- 6.0/100 is for machines with 7.0 mm zig zag, not for machines with 5.0 mm zig zag
- Universal point for wovens or knits.
- Use with straight stitch and center needle position only.
- Always test sew with the hand wheel before stepping on the foot control, to make sure the needles won't hit the foot.
- Use for twin needle pintucking (with pintuck foot) and for twin needle topstitching.
- Separate the two threads by putting only one in the last threading guide just above the needle.
- Use a separate thread holder for the second thread or stack two bobbins on a vertical spool pin, turining in OPPOSITE directions.
- Schmetz Twin Needles are specifically constructed to provide trouble free sewing in creating single and dual colors seams using a zig-zag sewing machine that thread front to back. Euro Notions Sizes 1.6mm/70 2mm/80 & 3mm/90
Always great doing business with your company! Have been for several years and will continue to do so as well as recommend your company to anyone who needs sewing products! Thanks!