24 Lbs, 37X16X8"Pkg, Replaces Little Gracie II Frame. Optional Extension Kit to enlarge to King Size Frame. After you purchase the Gracie Queen, if you want the extra length and fourth rail of the Gracie King, all you have to do is get the Gracie King Extension Kit.
The Gracie Queen has many of the same great basic features of the Gracie King including height adjustable legs, Professional Series aluminum rails, and the flip-up rail. After you purchase the Gracie Queen, if you want the extra length and fourth rail of the Gracie King, all you have to do is get the Gracie King Extension Kit.
Also check out the Gracie King! It has all of the same great features and is the largest quilting frame The Grace Company offers so far. Comes standard with a 4th rail to keep your batting off the floor.
- Can be set up in queen (87”) or crib (51”) work areas
- Fits machines with up to an 18" throat
- Beautiful wood craft construction
- Height adjustable legs
- Leveling feet
- Set of 3, 2" diameter aluminum rails
- Set of four bungee clamps
- Movable bottom rail for quick access to your batting
See a tutorial for how to load the fabric on the frame here.
Attaching fabric to a wooden Grace Quilting Frame:
Click Here to View the Gracie Quilt Frame Installation Instructions
(The work area allows for room on the sides of the frame for bungee clamps. It is roughly the size of the quilt you can work on with the frame.)
- US Warranty 5 years parts, 90 days labor on defects in materials and workmanship.
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
You have awesome customer service.