- High traction due to unison feet
- Even feed motion without any ply-shift of individual layers.
- Large vertical rotary hook with 60% more bobbin thread capacity than other standard-sized hooks.
- Automatic hook lubrication.
- Efficient hook protection against thread jamming due to standard built-in overload coupling (M).
- Rugged and durable.
- The high top feed lift (7 mm) allows trouble-free sewing of thick materials and an easy sewing over cross seams.
- Easy to service.
- Easy loading and unloading – even of bulky material – due to a high fabric clearance of 14 mm
- Double Needle 1/4" Gauge
- Compound Walking Foot and Needle Feed
- Modern Compact Industrial Styling Flatbed
- Includes Table, Stand, And Motor
- Industrial Sewing Machine
- Available in 110V or 220V
- Knocked down unassembled power stand
- US Warranty 90 Days labor on defects in materials and workmanship.
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
- Stitch type:
- Max sewing speed:
- Top feed lift:
- Fabric clearance:
max. 14 mm
- Needle System:
- Needle Size (Nm in 1/100 mm):
- Balance Wheel:
80 mm eff. dia
- Motor Power:
0.37 / 0.55 kW
- Clear work space:
270 x 115 mm
- Carton box dimensions:
77x 62 x 38 cm
- 110V (220V optional)
- Modern, compact industrial styling
- New alternating top feed with greater traction power
- Excellent sewing results even when several piles of tacky or slippery materials of varying thickness are sewn
- Consistent stitch setting in all materials
- Proven, effective power transmitted by cleated belt drive
- Fully enclosed driving belt
- Large vertical hooks: hence 60% larger thread capacity than standard-size hooks
- Hook protected by an overload clutch incorporated in the machine as standard
- Easy maintenance
- Automatic hook lubrication
- Hook shaft carried in anti-friction bearings
- Built-in bobbin winder within operator's field of vision
- Most parts incorporated in 1250 series machines are identical with those of 240 series machines
- Can also be supplied in long-arm versions (-798/..) with a maximum clear work space of 850 mm
Please review our Freight LTL Shipping Policies
Ships Ground Freight only.
Bundle & Save
Get additional savings when you purchase any of these items along with this product.
Arrow 2000 Alexander Henry Fabric Sewing Chair for Cabinets -Oak Wood (+$199.99, You Save $21.00)