- High traction due to unison feet
- Even feed motion without any ply-shift of individual layers.
- Large vertical rotary hook with 60% more bobbin thread capacity than other standard-sized hooks.
- Automatic hook lubrication.
- Efficient hook protection against thread jamming due to standard built-in overload coupling (M).
- Rugged and durable.
- The high top feed lift (7 mm) allows trouble-free sewing of thick materials and an easy sewing over cross seams.
- Easy to service.
- Easy loading and unloading – even of bulky material – due to a high fabric clearance of 14 mm
- Double Needle 1/4" Gauge
- Compound Walking Foot and Needle Feed
- Modern Compact Industrial Styling Flatbed
- Includes Table, Stand, And Motor
- Industrial Sewing Machine
- Available in 110V or 220V
- Knocked down unassembled power stand
- US Warranty 90 Days labor on defects in materials and workmanship.
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
- Stitch type:
- Max sewing speed:
- Top feed lift:
- Fabric clearance:
max. 14 mm
- Needle System:
- Needle Size (Nm in 1/100 mm):
- Balance Wheel:
80 mm eff. dia
- Motor Power:
0.37 / 0.55 kW
- Clear work space:
270 x 115 mm
- Carton box dimensions:
77x 62 x 38 cm
- 110V (220V optional)
- Modern, compact industrial styling
- New alternating top feed with greater traction power
- Excellent sewing results even when several piles of tacky or slippery materials of varying thickness are sewn
- Consistent stitch setting in all materials
- Proven, effective power transmitted by cleated belt drive
- Fully enclosed driving belt
- Large vertical hooks: hence 60% larger thread capacity than standard-size hooks
- Hook protected by an overload clutch incorporated in the machine as standard
- Easy maintenance
- Automatic hook lubrication
- Hook shaft carried in anti-friction bearings
- Built-in bobbin winder within operator's field of vision
- Most parts incorporated in 1250 series machines are identical with those of 240 series machines
- Can also be supplied in long-arm versions (-798/..) with a maximum clear work space of 850 mm
Click here for instructions on industrial sewing machine power stand assembly only, if it is delivered to you knocked down and unassembled. Illustrations are for traditional clutch motors, but applicable to new dc servo motors.
Click here for instructions on power stand assembly for WALKING FOOT machines, if it is delivered to you knocked down and unassembled. Illustrations are for traditional clutch motors, but applicable to new dc servo motors.
Please review our Freight LTL Shipping Policies
Ships Ground Freight only.
Bundle & Save
Get additional savings when you purchase any of these items along with this product.