*Extension Table, Case, Same Warranty as New! Includes: Hard Case Cover, Free Arm Extension Table, Walking Foot, Free Motion Quilting Embroidery Foot, 7 Total Feet, 7 Styles of 1-Step Buttonholes, Start Stop Button and Foot Control, Needle Up Down Positioning, Speed Limit Control, Auto Needle Threader. Sorry, No Coupons.
Sew Advanced, Sew Affordable "Best entry level computer sewing machine with the most features for the money! Only one with Extension Work Table, Hard Cover, Walking Foot, Quilt Guide, & Darning Embroidery Foot" John Douthat, Owner and TechAllBrands is a Brother Authorized Dealer and ASC Authorized Service Center for warranty repairs. We also give unlimited tech support by email, fax and phone. Mass merchants do not have tech service or repair departments for your equipment. They are unable to help you directly, only referring any operational, mechanical or electronic questions back to Brother instead of taking care of the problems themselves. Brother and customers should expect that any problems will be taken care of by the dealer who sold you the equipment, not just by referring your requests back to the manufacturer.
Sew Advanced and Sew Portable!Click HERE to see all Brother CS6000i Videos on You Tube!
The CS6000i computerized sewing machine includes 100 stitch functions, 60 built-in stitches, 7 styles of one-step, auto-size buttonholes, one-step bobbin replacement with quick set drop-in bobbin and automatic needle threading. Bonus accessories
include an oversized table for large sewing and quilting projects. A LED display with computerized stitch selection will make creating delicate family treasures a breeze using the built-in heirloom stitches.
- 60 pre programmed stitches which perform 100 stitch functions, including utility, decorative, heirloom and quilting
- Start stop button built in, Operate the machine with or without the foot control.
- LCD screen with computerized stitch selection
- Seven styles of one-step, auto-size buttonholes
- Super-wide (7mm) zigzag and decorative stitches
- Automatic needle threading
- Built-in Side Mount thread cutter
- Variable needle position
- Fast, automatic bobbin winding
- One-step bobbin replacement with quick set drop-in bobbin
- Quilting features included
- One-touch start/stop/reverse operations
- Operates with or without foot control
- Drop feed for free-motion quilting
Includes Extension Table, 7 Presser Feet, Hard Carrying Case Cover
- Free arm/flatbed convertible sewing surface
- Accessories for zipper insertion, twin-needle stitching and button sewing
- Built-in accessory storage
- Electronic speed adjustment allows you to choose the most comfortable sewing speed for your project
- Quick change presser feet
- Stitch width and length control
- Adjustable thread tension control
- Safety power and light switch
This light weight computerized sewing machine is heavy on the features that you are looking for! The CS-6000i has 60 built in stitches including, utility, decorative, heirloom, quilting and 7 styles of one step auto-sizing buttonholes. Whether you sew for crafting, garment, home decoration, or quilting; this machine has it all for you at an affordable price! The CS-6000i also includes a plastic fitted wide table to support your larger projects such as quilts.
User-friendly and portable, the CS6000i offers a wide range of sewing and quilting features, all at a price that's easy on your budget. Select from 60 built-in sewing stitches, including decorative stitches and 7 styles of one-step buttonholes; choose from the 9 included presser feet; use the detachable, oversized table for larger projects; and take your machine with you to classes with the included hard carry case. The CS6000i is designed for ease of use, with its easy-to-view LCD display, automatic needle threader, easy-to-follow threading diagrams, and adjustable sewing speed control. Included are a printed Quick Start guide, and a complete instructions manual in English and in Spanish. Enjoy sewing, quilting and crafting with the incredibly value-packed, CS6000i sewing machine!