- Bluefig Economy Wheeled Sewing Embroidery Quilting Serger Machine Travel Tote Carrying Case, 19"x14"x10"
- Bluefig Notions Bag 20"x12", Sleeve Pocket, 12 Zippered Pockets
- Bluefig CB18 Sewing Machine Carrying Case, 13"x17"x7"
Bluefig 3 bag combo includes our economy TB19 roller bag, the Notions Bag, and the CB18 sewers tote
TB19 economy roller bag will fit All Pfaff machines, most small - mid-size, most Bernina and is 19" wide x 16" high x 9.5" deep (please see the selection guide)
Our 19in. wheeled bag accommodates almost all machines. Perfect for most of todays machines and room for a project to boot. safety strap to keep things steady, inline skate wheels with bearings for long, extended life.
CB18Sewer's Tote- Features •Perfect for carrying small, lightweight machines or your current projects! •Zippered accessory pocket on the front. •Shoulder straps and grab handles •Fully padded for complete protection •4 internal pockets!! •Dimensions - 13"h x 17"w x 7"d
Notion's Bag ! 12 Pockets Overall! Zippered outside to keep contents safe Carry Handles Windowed Pockets Inside! Add inserts as you need! Conveniently straps to wheeled carriers! 20" x 13" when opened.
- 6 Outer accessory pockets
- 2 Inner detachable accessory products
- Inner mesh pocket
- 39" S-Stage locking handle
- Ball bearing wheel set
- High grade tapestry
Notions Bag Features
- 12 zippered pockets in 3 sizes, 1-full page, 2 half pages, 8 quarter page and 1 large pocket on the outside of the bag
- Interior pockets are faced with clear plastic so that contents can bee seen
- Strap on the back that fits over the handle of a wheeled bag
Bluefig CB18 Features
- Available in Red, Black, Purple and Haley tapestry
- 13"H X 17"W X 7"D
- Hard bottom
- Carry handle & shoulder strap
- Padded protection
- 4 interior pockets and 1 outside zippered pocket
Click here for Assembly Instructions for TB19, TB20 & TB23