- 5 1/4"W X 2 1/8"H" Finished Size, Use Mat 55110 5" X 10" Mat
Play with perspective when you piece wedge strips or create larger than life circles with this versatile die. Die board size 6" x 12". Use with 6' x 12" mat (55112) Compatable with Accuquilt GO! Cutter or Accuquilt GO! Baby.
Use GO! dies with your GO! and GO! Baby Fabric Cutters to cut precise, accurate shapes in just seconds.
Features and Benefits:
- Cut so much more in less time—Cut up to 6 layers of 100% cotton fabric at once
- Easiest to use—Simply place die on cutter, then fabric and cutting mat on top
- Get accurate cuts every time—No slipping rulers or mistakes
- Create quilts you never thought you would—AccuQuilt makes cutting curvy classic quilt patterns a snap
- Save fabric with Two Tone Foam—Get more out of your fabric by placing it only over the shape you want to cut
- Safe to use—No blades come anywhere near your fingers
- No more math—Geometric shapes are designed with an accurate 1/4" seam allowance in the design
- Quilt more, clip less—No more clipping all those dog-eared corners
- Quick and easy applique—Apply fusible web to fabric prior to cutting
Storage: Organize GO! dies with AccuQuilt GO! Die Storage Rack (55115).
Care & Maintenance: Use adhesive roller to clean lint and thread from dies. After each use, with the die pick provided with the cutter, remove any threads imbedded between blades and foam. It's normal for threads to get caught where blades meet in a die. Remove with tweezers or die pick. Die blades never need to be sharpened.
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.
- Use cutting mats that matches size of each die.
- For best results, cut with die blades running under roller at an angle. Do not cut with blades parallel to roller.
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle. Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.
- Some dies feature specially designed corners to aid in alignment and pre-cutting.
- For fast applique, apply fusible web to fabrics, then cut shapes with dies.
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.
- US Warranty 1 year limited warranty on defects in materials and workmanship.
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
Bundle & Save
Get additional savings when you purchase any of these items along with this product.
AccuQuilt Go! 55017 Strip Cutter Dies, 3 x 2-1/2" Wide Strips 23" Long (+$64.99, You Save $15.00)
AccuQuilt Go! 55013 Die, Rag 8 1/2" Inches Square for Go Cutters (+$49.99, You Save $10.00)
AccuQuilt Go! 55016 GO! Dies, Triangle-Isosceles-5"x6" (+$34.99, You Save $5.00)
AccuQuilt Go! 55012 Circle Dies 2", 3", 5" for All Go Fabric Cutters (+$34.99, You Save $5.00)
AccuQuilt Go! 55006 GO! Dies, Square 3-1/2" for All Cutters (+$24.99, You Save $5.00)
AccuQuilt Go! 55005 GO! Dies Rectangle-3 1/2" x 6 1/2" (+$24.99, You Save $5.00)
AccuQuilt Go! 55004 GO! Dies, Parallelogram- 3 3/4" x 3 (+$24.99, You Save $5.00)
AccuQuilt Go! 55019 GO! Dies Square-4 3/4" (+$24.99, You Save $5.00)
AccuQuilt Go! 55002 GO! Dies Triangle-4 7/8" (+$24.99, You Save $10.00)
AccuQuilt Go! 55112 Cutting Mat 6x12" for All Go Cutters (+$7.99, You Save $2.00)
AccuQuilt Go! 55110 Cutting Mat 5x10" for All Cutters (+$5.99, You Save $2.00)