PC Horizon Link, Stitch Composer, Acu Feed Flex Walking Feet, Free Arm Hoop, 10 LEDs Retractable Upper Light, 91 Needle Positions, Auto Foot Lift, Zigzag Knee Lever, 9mm Stitches, Straight Stitch Plate, Magnifier
Click HERE for detailed explanations of the most important features and benefits of the new Janome 12000
As long as there's a new project on the horizon, the creative journey never ends. Especially when you have a machine with as many possibilities as the Horizon Memory Craft 12000. Each new function, each unique and well-engineered feature sparks another great idea, a new and better way to tackle a challenge.
Only Janome brings you this perfect blend of advanced technology and signature ease-of-use. The MC12000 has all the incredible functionality you've hoped for in a sewing and embroidery machine,
implemented in ways that are intuitive, smarter, and just plain more enjoyable.
With a 15" embossed stainless steel plate in the bed, 17" sewing platform, and 11" to the right of the needle, it has the most workspace of any Janome. It has the largest, most stable embroidery system we've ever developed. It will change the way you create, and make the creative journey more enjoyable than ever before.
Real-time PC connection with Horizon Link™
The touchscreen is certainly large enough to do on-screen editing. But if you want a view that's much larger than any sewing screen can offer, connect the machine to your PC via our exclusive Horizon Link™. Now you can create and edit embroidery designs and stitch combinations on your computer with your mouse - anywhere, anytime.
Detachable AcuFeed Flex™ Layered Fabric Feeding System
The Memory Craft 12000 comes standard with two AcuFeed Flex™ feet. The Dual Prong Foot gives you extra traction. The Single Prong Foot lets you get in close. Both are easily detachable.
The Amazing Stitch Composer™
Use your PC to create original stitches from scratch. Or take existing stitches and alter them needle-drop by needle-drop. Your machine treats your custom creations just like built-in stitches; so you can edit, combine and save them to your machine or PC.
Sleek Linear Motion Embroidery System™
It slips neatly, discretely onto the back of your machine to give you a bigger embroidery area than ever before, with even greater accuracy. So discreet and sleek, you can leave it attached for regular sewing. So cleverly engineered, it's the only machine to allow Free Arm embroidery: a Janome exclusive.
- Embroider or sew at up to 1000 spm with superior Janome stitch quality
- 15" stainless steel plate in the sewing bed with embossed measurements
- 11" to the right of the needle
- 9mm decorative stitches
- Variable Zigzag via the knee lifter
- One-step needle plate conversion
- 10 built-in LEDs in 5 locations
- Retractable High Light™
- Adjustable AcuView Magnifier™
- 91 needle positions
- Auto presser foot lift
- 21 pressure feet up to 9mm zigzag width.
*Horizon Link Software: Imagine being able to work on your latest
stitch or embroidery design wherever and
whenever you want to. Work on a project
during your commute. Develop a design
while sitting on the beach. Our newest
application makes the process portable so
that you are ready to sew as soon as you
turn on your MC12000. All without the use of
additional, add-on software in an easy to
Click Here to View information about Janome Embroidery Machine and Software Computer Compatibility Requirements, as well as Janome Machine Updates/Upgrades (.PDF)
- US Warranty 5 years on parts, 2 years on electrical, 1 year on labor
- Extended US Warranty: Free 10-Year Warranty
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
Click HERE for 4 pages of 22 Features and Benefits of Janome 12000
Click HERE for a Power Point Presentation on the new Janome 12000
Sign Up for Updates on www.HorizonMemoryCraft12000.com
Click HERE for Additional Photos of New Memory Craft 12000 and Sewn Samples
- Size w/ embroidery unit:
W 22.6" x H 12.4" x D 13.6"
(W 575 x H 316 x D 346 mm)
- Size w/out embroidery unit:
W 22.6" x H 12.4" x D 9"
(W 575 x H 316 x D 230 mm)
- Work Space: L 11" x H 4.7"
(L 280 x H 120 mm)
- Free Arm/Flat Bed Convertible
- Free Arm Length: 5.9" (150 mm)
- Weight w/ embroidery unit: 37.9 lbs (17.2 kg)
- Weight w/out embroidery unit: 30.2 lbs (13.7 kg)
- Sewing Speed: 400 - 1,000 spm
- Full Color LCD Backlit Touchscreen: W 2.7" x H 4.5" (W 86.4 x H 115.2 mm)
- Lighting System: 10 white
- LED lamps in 5 locations
- PC Connection: Horizon Link™
- AcuGuide™ Cloth Guide
- Maximum Embroidery Size:
9.1" x 11.8" (230 x 300 mm)
- Standard Hoop Sizes:
GR: 9.1" x 11.8" (230 x 300 mm)
SQ23: 9.1" x 9.1" (230 x 230 mm),
SQ14: 5.5" x 5.5" (140 x 140 mm),
Free Arm FA10: 3.9" x 1.6" (100 x 40 mm)
- 338 Built-in Embroidery Designs with 10 Embroidery Fonts
- Jump Thread Trimming
- Auto Return After Thread Break
- Embroidery Editing: Resize Combine, Duplicate, Flip, Arc, Group, Drag & Drop, Zoom, Trace, User Color Choice Stitch Composer™
- 425 Built-In Stitches, including 13 One-Step Buttonholes
- 3 Monogram fonts, with
- European letters, plus border
- Maximum Zigzag Width: 9mm
- Maximum Stitch Length: 5mm (forward and reverse)
- Built-in Memory Banks: up to 4MB
- 11 On-Screen Languages
- Knee Lifter: Electronic +
- Variable Zigzag
- Built-In Needle Threader
- Automatic Thread Cutter
- Auto Declutch Type Bobbin Winding
- Horizontal Full Rotary Hook
- 7-Piece Feed Dog With Auto Drop
- Speed Control Slider
- Needle Up/Down
- Extra-High Presser Foot Lift
- Snap-On Feet
- Electronic Foot Controller
- Semi-Hard Cover
<p>Dear Janome America Customers. <p>We write with very exciting news! Based on valuable feedback from and your customers.<p>Janome Japan has developed a wide range of enhancements and new products for the Horizon Memory Craft 12000.<p>These will be available by the end of June 2012.<p>Below is a list of a few, which will add even more value and capability to this great machine: <p>AcuFil Quilting Kit including AQS22 Quilting Hoop (220mm x 220mm). <p>Improvements to Jump Thread Trimming. <p>Bobbin Thread Sensor Enhancement. <p>New Flat Hat Hoop for MC12000. <p>Improvements to Sewing Applications. Hoop Confirmation setting to prevent the use of wrong hoop. <p>True 9mm Alphabet on upper case, numbers and symbols on Horizon Link. <p>Enhanced template printing options. New Optional Accessories. <p>Free-Motion Couching Foot. <p>Long Quilting Guide Bar set. <p>Circular sewing attachment. <p>Bobbin Holder for FMQ/Hand-look. stitches. <p>Protective Sheet. <p>Universal Sewing Table. <p>Clothsetter.