* Synchrony Bank 12 Months No Interest Financing Equal Monthly Pay plus any applicable taxes. Apply online. Transaction Code 112 Synchrony will advise you of any maximum amount or full credit that you can use towards purchase.
"My Juki 2010 makes me feel so confident starting quilts because piecing is so much faster and more accurate now. And I can quilt them myself without fear! I am so, so happy about that. My nearest Juki dealer is 2 hours away so I shopped online and decided to buy from Allbrands.com. This was after some very quickly answered questions from their customer service. And the included 10 year warranty made me glad I picked it over a slightly less expensive one on ebay."
– Caroline, owner of SewCanShe.com
Article (2/15/14): My New Juki TL2010Q
Same as Juki TL98 +1 Pedal Trim + Speed Control On Board. Be sure to use your toes on the foot control to run the machine and your heel to activate the thread trimmer. If you use try to use your heel to run the machine, it will only activate the thread trimmer and not run the machine. John Douthat, Owner & Tech, AllBrands.
The New Juki TL2010Q is a Single Needle Lockstitch Machine for straight stitching and quilting is also perfect for tailoring, dressmaking and home decor items. The Juki TL2010Q can be used as a table top machine, mounted into some cabinets or used on machine quilting frames. It is portable and has a built in carrying handle. Sewing area extension shown in picture is included with the machine.
The Juki TL-2010Q is a high-performance sewing and quilting machine. The TL-2010Q is a single needle, lock-stitch, portable machine, constructed of aluminum die-casting to ensure industrial-quality sewing.
*With advanced features, such an industrial sub-tension system, *variable speed control slider, and bright white LED lighting, this machine is built for precision sewing. With a large work area of up to 23 inches (with auxiliary table attached), the TL-2000Qi can handle large quilt, sewing or home decor project with ease.
Juki TL-2010Q Instruction Manual(.PDF)
Two Types of Quilting Foot / Drop Feed
- Two typed of quilting feet are supplied as standard accessories with the machine. A 1/5 Quilting Foot is used for basic quilting and the Quilting Foot for precision sewing with 1/4" inch stitch width. The feed dog can be raised and lowered simply by depressing a switch. When quilting, the drop feed allows you to sew curved stitches with ease.
Even Feed Foot
- With its reliable feed, the even feed foot ensures the machine's ability to produce beautiful seams when sewing difficult-to-feed fabrics such as georgette and velvet, as well as heavy weight materials such as leather.
Automatic Thread Trimmer
- The machine is equipped with an automatic thread trimming device that simultaneously cuts the needle and bobbin threads at the sewing end by lightly pressing the push-button. It uses the thread trimming mechanism that is similar to the industrial sewing machine type.
Easy Bobbin Replacement
- A new bobbin case latch and an enlarged bobbin case area make it easier to remove and replace the bobbin.
Automatic Needle Threader
- The push lever automatic needle threader easily threads the needle without eyestrain and allows you to start sewing quickly.
Knee Lifter Lever
- The knee lifter lever allows you to lift / lower the presser foot without using your hands.
Adjustment of Presser Foot Pressure
- Presser foot pressure can be adjusted according to the fabric being sewn by turning a regulator located on the top of the machine.
Extended Sewing Area
- The throat size from the needle to inside the machine is 8.5 inches.
How to Piece and Free Motion Quilt on the Juki TL2010Q by LeahDay.com
How to thread a Juki TL 2010Q
JUKI TL-2010Q NEEDLE THREADER
- US Warranty 5 Years Mechanical, 2 Years Electrical, 90 Days Adjustments on defects in material or workmanship.
- Extended US Warranty: Extended Warranty Available
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
Dimensions: 17.8 x 8.6 x 13.8 inches
Sewing Speed: Max. 1,500 r.p.m
Stitch Length: Max. 6mm
Lift of the Presser Foot:
- By Lever, Max. 9mm
- By Knee Lifter, Max. 12mm
Needle: HAx1 (130/705H) #7-#18 (HLx5#9-#16)
Dimensions: 17.8 x 8.6 x 13.8 inches
Weight (Machine only): 11.5kg
Rated Voltage / Power Consumption: 120V / 1.4A, 100W
Power Consumption of the Lamp: 12V, 3W
Auxiliary Table (Dimensions): 590 x 277 (mm)
Hook: Horizontal-axis Full-rotary Hook
Sewing Speed: Max 1500 RPM
Stitch Length: Max 6mm
Lift of the Presser Foot : By lever Max 9mm, by knee lifter Max 12mm
Needle: HA x 1
Dimensions: 452 (W) x 350 (H) x 219 (D) (mm)
Weight (machine only): 11.5 Kg/25.4 Lbs
- LED light
- Sliding Speed Control
- One Pedal foot control
- Sews heavy weight materials with ease
- Predetermined stop position of the needle
- 1/4 foot and free action foot
- Adjustment of pressing pressure according to material weight
- Thread tension scale
- Automatic stop-bobbin winding
- Portable sewing machine
- Automatic thread trimmer
- 1500 stitches per minute
Stitch length: 6 mm
- Universal presser foot tape ribbon narrow elastic application
- Presser foot lift 7 mm by hand
- Knee lifter 12 mm extra lift
Throat Area: 8.5(L)x 5.9 (H) inches
Auxilliary table included: dimensions 590 mm x 277 mm (12 x 23)
Includes the Following Accessories:
- Standard Straight Stitch Foot
- 1/4 inch Quilt Foot
- 1/5 inch Quilt (Also called "Free Motion" Darning Feet) Foot
- Walking Foot
- 1/4" Seam Compensating Foot
- Rolled Hem Foot
- Zipper Foot
- Foot Control
- Power Cord
- Instruction Manual
- Lint Cleaning brush
- 4 Bobbins
- Spool cap
- Needle pack
- Power cord
- Foot control w/ thread trimmer
- Instruction manual
- Knee lever Lifter
- Extension table (see product image)
- Auxiliary 8x12" extension work table
- Exclusive T screwdriver
- Screwdriver (small)
Absolutely love my new Juki. Excellent Customer Service and Shipping was very fast. Thank you!
waucarra L, Grizzly Flats CA
I was surprised at how fast it was shipped.
Patricia E, Schaumburg IL
Sewing Machine arrived in excellent condition within days after placing order. Extension Table and Ruler/Template kit took a little longer but also arrived in excellent condition. I am very happy with entire order. Thank you!
Jann M, California
This machine is a total dream to sew on. Very quiet and perfect for stitch in sewing and free motion. The compensating foot is a perfect 1/4" seam and the free motion foot is great. I wish I would have purchased this machine prior to buying a sit and sew long arm machine. I would have saved thousands of dollars. Anyone looking for a machine to quilt or free motion on, this is the machine. The bonus features are the thread cutter because you can continue sewing right after cutting. This saves a ton of thread I was wasting on using my other top of the line machine. Also lots of room using the extension table that comes with it. Speed control is a must along with the needle up and down feature. This Juki machine is well built and solid. It does not move around on you when sewing high speeds. I think I need to sell some of my other machines because I will be using this one all the time except when doing machine embroidery. All brands has great customer service and would purchase from them again.
Althea B, Redding, CA
John, Thank you for your reply and advice. I opened boxes and Juki looks fine and sews like a dream. I love the heavier weight of machine so it won't slide around on table or end up on the floor, as did my Bernina once. The Juki's extra speed is great. I had forgotten how powerful my industrial machines were. The Juki is very determined with its consistent speed, . not at all "sissy/lala" when going over bulky seams. I don't anticipate any problems. I am thoroughly happy with the Juki and very pleased with AllBrands.Keep warm, Althea B.
I am very satisfied with my Juki and also with allbrands for their excellent phone help when placing my order and the super fast shepping. Thanks
You guys are at the top for customer service. I can shop AllBrands and never worry about any issues that may arise. You always handle them quickly and efficiently.
I was extremely impressed with the fast delivery. Thank you.
My new Juki 2010Q is fantasic! I got it for an unbelievable price with bonus bobbins, needles, thread & extended warranty...can't beat that deal. It was here in no time. There is nowhere better to get the best prices, service and products. Thanks to all of you at Allbrands!
Bundle & Save
Get additional savings when you purchase any of these items along with this product.
Juki Sew Steady SST Sit Down Free Motion Quilting Extension Table 32x24" (+$169.99, You Save $30.00)
Clauss 10721 8" Metal Dressmaker Scissors Shears, Bent Trimmers, Italy (+$9.99, You Save $20.00)
Superior 55623S-100 Metal L Bobbins 100 Standard Universal Rotary, Type L for* (+$29.00, You Save $10.99)
Organ HAx1 15x1 130R 100 Chrome Plated Sewing Machine Needles Retail Store (+$19.99, You Save $10.00)
SA8501 Purple Tote Bag 17x13x12" for Sew, Quilt, Emb, Serger Machines* (+$19.99, You Save $30.00)
Arrow 98611 Gidget II Folding Sewing Machine Table 40x20x28" Lg Opening 13-1/8" x 24-3/8" (+$169.99, You Save $28.01)
SuperLock 12x3000Yd Cones Multi Use Poly 40wt Thread Kit Assorted Colors (+$29.99, You Save $30.00)