The New Juki TL2010Q is a Single Needle Lockstitch Machine for straight stitching and quilting is also perfect for tailoring, dressmaking and home decor items. The Juki TL2010Q can be used as a table top machine, mounted into some cabinets or used on machine quilting frames. It is portable and has a built in carrying handle. Sewing area extension shown in picture is included with the machine.
The Juki TL-2010Q is a high-performance sewing and quilting machine. The TL-2010Q is a single needle, lock-stitch, portable machine, constructed of aluminum die-casting to ensure industrial-quality sewing.
With advanced features, such an industrial sub-tension system, *variable speed control slider, and bright white LED lighting, this machine is built for precision sewing. With a large work area of up to 23 inches (with auxiliary table attached), the TL-2000Qi can handle large quilt, sewing or home decor project with ease.
Two Types of Quilting Foot / Drop Feed
Two typed of quilting feet are supplied as standard accessories with the machine. A 1/5 Quilting Foot is used for basic quilting and the Quilting Foot for precision sewing with 1/4" inch stitch width. The feed dog can be raised and lowered simply by depressing a switch. When quilting, the drop feed allows you to sew curved stitches with ease.
Even Feed Foot
With its reliable feed, the even feed foot ensures the machine's ability to produce beautiful seams when sewing difficult-to-feed fabrics such as georgette and velvet, as well as heavy weight materials such as leather.
Automatic Thread Trimmer
The machine is equipped with an automatic thread trimming device that simultaneously cuts the needle and bobbin threads at the sewing end by lightly pressing the push-button. It uses the thread trimming mechanism that is similar to the industrial sewing machine type.
Easy Bobbin Replacement
A new bobbin case latch and an enlarged bobbin case area make it easier to remove and replace the bobbin.
Automatic Needle Threader
The push lever automatic needle threader easily threads the needle without eyestrain and allows you to start sewing quickly.
Knee Lifter Lever
The knee lifter lever allows you to lift / lower the presser foot without using your hands.
Adjustment of Presser Foot Pressure
Presser foot pressure can be adjusted according to the fabric being sewn by turning a regulator located on the top of the machine.
Extended Sewing Area
The throat size from the needle to inside the machine is 8.5 inches.
- US Warranty 5 Years Mechanical, 2 Years Electrical, 90 Days Adjustments on defects in material or workmanship.
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
* Sewing Speed: Max. 1,500 r.p.m
* Stitch Length: Max. 6mm
* Lift of the Presser Foot:
- By Lever, Max. 9mm
- By Knee Lifter, Max. 12mm
* Needle: HAx1 (130/705H) #7-#18 (HLx5#9-#16)
* Dimensions: 17.8 x 8.6 x 13.8 inches
* Weight (Machine only): 11.5kg
* Rated Voltage / Power Consumption: 120V / 1.4A, 100W
* Power Consumption of the Lamp: 12V, 3W
* Auxiliary Table (Dimensions): 590 x 277 (mm)
* Hook: Horizontal-axis Full-rotary Hook
- Sewing Speed : Max 1500 RPM
- Stitch Length : Max 6mm
- Lift of the Presser Foot : By lever Max 9mm, by knee lifter Max 12mm
- Needle : HA x 1
- Dimensions : 452 (W) x 350 (H) x 219 (D) (mm)
Weight (machine only) : 11.5 Kg/25.4 Lbs
- LED light
- Sliding Speed Control
- One Pedal foot control
- Sews heavy weight materials with ease
- Predetermined stop position of the needle
- 1/4 foot and free action foot
- Adjustment of pressing pressure according to material weight
- Thread tension scale
- Automatic stop-bobbin winding
- Portable sewing machine
- Automatic thread trimmer
- For tailoring, quilting, dressmaking, and many other applications
- 1500 stitches per minute
- Stitch length 6 mm
- Universal presser foot tape ribbon narrow elastic application
- Presser foot lift 7 mm by hand
- Knee lifter 12 mm extra lift
- Throat Area: 8.5(L)x 5.9 (H) inches
- Auxilliary table included: dimensions 590 mm x 277 mm (12 x 23)
- UL Listed
- Includes the Following Accessories: Standard Straight Stitch Foot, 1/4 inch Quilt Foot and
1/5 inch Quilt (Also called "Free Motion" Darning Feet) Foot Walking Foot, 1/4" Seam Compensating Foot, Rolled Hem Foot, Zipper Foot, Foot Control, Power Cord, Instruction Manual.
- Manufacturer's Warranty - 5 Years Mechanical, 2 Years Electrical, and 90 Days Labor
JUKI TL-2010Q NEEDLE THREADER
1/5 inch Quilt (Also called "Free Motion" Darning Feet) Foot Walking Foot, 1/4" Seam Compensating Foot, Rolled Hem Foot, Zipper Foot, Foot Control, Power Cord, Instruction Manual
* Lint Cleaning brush
* 4 Bobbins
* Spool cap
* Needle pack
* Power cord
* Foot control w/ thread trimmer
* Instruction manual
* Knee lever Lifter
* Extension table (see product image)
* Auxiliary 8x12" extension work table
* Exclusive T screwdriver
* Screwdriver (small)
You guys are at the top for customer service. I can shop AllBrands and never worry about any issues that may arise. You always handle them quickly and efficiently.
I was extremely impressed with the fast delivery. Thank you.
My new Juki 2010Q is fantasic! I got it for an unbelievable price with bonus bobbins, needles, thread & extended warranty...can't beat that deal. It was here in no time. There is nowhere better to get the best prices, service and products. Thanks to all of you at Allbrands!
Bundle & Save
Get additional savings when you purchase any of these items along with this product.