This adjustable seam guide attaches to your machine with a thumbscrew making sewing at a particular distance from the edge of your fabric easy and accurate. Genuine Brother part (w/ instruction sheet).
Genuine Brother® Accessory. Horizontally adjustable seam guide. Screws on to needle plate for accurate seam measurement while sewing. Engraved measurement markings. Screws on in front of all Brother® accessory feet for expanded visibility.
For Use With: Innov-ís 1000, Innov-ís 1200, Innov-ís 1250D, Innov-ís 1500D, Innov-ís 2500D, Innov-ís 2800D, Innov-ís 4000D, Duetta® 4500D, Duetta® 2 4750D, Isodore™ Innov-ís 5000, Quattro® 6000D, Quattro® 2 6700D, Laura Ashley Innov-is NX800, QC-1000, DreamWeaver™ XE VM6200D, DreamWeaver™ VQ3000
Horizontally adjustable seam guide to provide you with a focal point to concentrate on while keeping the fabric an equal distance from the sewing machine needle to make sure you have the correct seam allowance.
- Screws on to needle plate for accurate seam measurement
- Engraved measurement markings
- Screws on in front of all Brother accessory feet for expanded visibility
- Genuine Brother Made Accessory
- For Innov-is 1000, Innov-is 1200, Innov-is 1250D, Innov-is 1500D, Innov-is 2500D, Innov-is 2800D, Innov-is 4000D, Duetta 4500D, Quattro 6000D, NX-800, QC-1000
How to Use the Brother SA538 Seam Guide
- US Warranty 90 Days labor on defects in materials and workmanship.
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor