Totally stabilize virtuallly any fabric in seconds with no time-consuming pinning.
- Decorative Stitching
- Fabric Stamping
- Stenciled Borders
- Charted Needlework
- Punch Needle
- Stretch or Delicate Fabrics
- Using as a Transfer Agent
- Quilt Templates
- Because all Sulky Tear-Away Stabilizers are made from non-woven materials they don’t stretch in any direction.
- Use Sulky tear-away stabilizers as backings for all types of appliqué, digitized and free-motion embroidery, edge stitch support, monogramming, buttonholes, and decorative stitching
- Totally Stable can be peeled up and repositioned many times, making it perfect for Appliqué, Stenciled Borders, and making precision shapes for quilting.
- Trace a pattern onto Totally Stable and iron it onto fabric to have a design pattern to follow that won’t shift or move - (This would be a template for outline-type designs only. You would not want to use a tear-away on the right side of fabric for any kind of fill-in work.)
- Use Totally Stable as a foundation to make a perfect strip-pieced Chevron Quilt Border; start with a triangle at the angle you wish, then sew, flip, and iron down each strip.
Download Instructions for Use