- Understanding the differences and applications for rayon and polyester thread.
- What to do when bobbin thread appears on the surface of your embroidery design.
- Monogramming tips and etiquette.
- Discover the best methods for embroidering on knit t-shirts.
- Learn expert techniques for stitching shirt cuffs.
- Learn how much you can really enlarge a complex design.
- Understand the two basic types of editing.
- Know the difference between an expanded format and a condensed format.
- See the effects of changing a design’s density.
- Gain a new perspective on how to expand your current embroidery design library.
- Learn how to recover a project that has accidentally become unhooped.
- Hoop and stabilize lightweight fabrics like the pros.
- Read helpful tips for finding the right hands-on and lecture style embroidery classes.
This 64 page book is packed with valuable information, tips and photos to help every embroiderer gain a better understanding of how to solve and prevent embroidery challenges. It’s time to become a more confident, skilled machine embroiderer just like Deborah Jones!
- US Warranty 30 days replacement if defective.
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor