Light range leather work: Purses, handbags, pouches, wallets, notebook covers, vests
Medium range leather work: Belts, knife sheaths, scabbards, quivers, horse blankets
Heavy range leather work: Saddles, gun holsters, knife sheaths, harnesses, horse tack. Additionally it is also great for non-leather work applications such as tie down straps, boat/car covers, orthopaedics, thick paper binding, parachute harnesses, tarps, vinyl, canvas, synthetics, heavy webbing and more.
The 4100 is powered by the BEST variable speed motor in the industry, the Techsew SmartServo motor, which features 4/5 HP and 17 different speed settings up to 1800RPM. This revolutionary motor allows the user to sew stitch by stitch if desired while still maintaining enough power and torque to sew through thick materials up to 7/8".
Additionally, a speed reducer is used in combination with the SmartServo motor for added power and speed control. This system is ideal for beginner, intermediate and expert sewers as well.
- Triple Feed - Walking Foot
- 1" Presser foot clearance
- 7/8" Sewing capacity
- 9" Cylinder bed - also available in 16" cylinder bed (Techsew 5100)
- Equipped with Techsew SmartServo motor and speed reducer to sew at slow & controlled speeds - great for novice, intermediate and professional sewers
- Reverse stitch - for reinforcing stitches
- 12 inch heavy duty flywheel
- Reinforced steel pedestal style table with adjustable height (sew standing up or sitting down)
- Everything you need is included in the Fully Loaded Accessories package - over $360 in free accessories !
- Includes complete table with casters,SmartServo motor, speed reducer,accessories, instruction manual, tools, bobbin winder
- Stitch length adjustment up to 11mm
- Uses thread sizes 69 to 415
- Uses needle sizes 18 to 27
- Includes 6 month warranty and FREE Lifetime Technical Support
- Machine comes pre-threaded, oiled, adjusted and READY TO SEW
- US Warranty 6 month manufacturer warranty
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
- Needle sizes: 18 to 27
- Thread sizes: 69 to 415
- Presser foot clearance: 1"
- Maximum sewing capacity: 7/8"
- Cylinder bed length: 9"
- Maximum stitch length: 11mm
- Techsew SmartServo motor: 600W, 4/5HP, 110V, 0 to 1800RPM, 18 speed settings with bright LED display, completely silent when idle and reduced noise during operation. The most POWERFUL servo motor in the industry.
- 12" Heavy duty flywheel (installed)
- 3 Packages of needles
- Fine work left toe foot
- 5 Bobbins
- Swing-away sewing guide
- 2 Cones of American & Efird bonded nylon thread
- Tools, wax/lube pot, oiler, instruction manual
- Over $360 total value !
The Techsew 4100 heavy duty Stitcher is an awesome machine, with it's 4/5 horsepower, 7/8" sewing capacity, 600 watt Servo motor and many other extras that come standard on this machine Rank No.1 in my book , thanks Techsew for a great machine. Cwh44m6@att.net