- Easy on, easy off
- Resilient & lightweight
- Fabric glides easily across the edges without snagging
- May be left in place when stitching with standard hoops
- Streamlined, one piece construction
- Slim enough to fit in a sleeve or pant leg
- Designed exclusively for each machine
The Quick-Snap Arm Extension does not include the Quick-Snap device, acrylic or metal frames.
- US Warranty 30 days replacement if defective.
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
This is an easy fix. Your machine is not recognizing the adapter for the Quick Snap. The finger on the adapter is not making good enough contact with the sensor on your machine.
Take the adapter off the machine. Press down just a little bit on the finger on the adapter. Place the adapter back on the machine and download a large design to your machine. Do this in small increments until the error goes away. Do not press the finger down too far because you will have the same type of problem. The finger should extend 1/8 – 1/4” past the sensor.
Since the machine cannot recognize the size of the hoop, how do you get your design in the center?
Your machine only recognizes the hoops which came with your machine. The Quick Snap frames cannot overwrite what your machine does. You will need to use your template to center the design in the quick snap frame you are using. Your machine will automatically go to the center of the frame that it thinks is on. You will have to manually center the first needle over the center of your design.
...and your price was the best. Thank You!