The i500B produces 50 PSI of steam pressure and reaches temperatures up to 221º F at the tip. It’s ideally suited for use in dental labs for cleaning away left over wax, plaster waste and other debris, and for polishing the final product.
WHY CLEAN WITH STEAM?
Steam deodorizes and sanitizes with heat and moisture and since the only ingredient required for the i500B is water, cleaning has never been safer, healthier or more environmentally friendly.
STAINLESS STEEL TANK & ENCLOSURE
A steam cleaner who's beauty is a lot more than skin deep. Stainless steel is the #1 choice for pressurized steam cleaners around the world. The elegant design and solid construction of the i500B utilizes this unsurpassed material both inside and out. Unlike cast iron models ours
will not rust
4 SAFETY SYSTEMS
The i500B has 4 safety systems including a pressure switch, probe safety thermostat on the heating element, safety cap with safety valve, and a low water indicator.
A pressure gauge is standard on the i500B. It gives you a constant, visual indicator of the internal boiler pressure.
Each i500B dental steam cleaner comes complete with a water funnel and a water level measurement stick.
MADE IN ITALY
Made in Italy with strict attention to quality components and construction. Designed to please aesthetically and to go beyond expectations for performance.
- .66 gallon, 2.5 L water capacity
- 1000W heating element
- Low water light indicator
- Regular tap water
- 50 PSI, 3.5 bar operating pressure
- 12-gauge heavy-duty wiring
- Stainless steel tank and outer casing
- Copper heating element
- Carrying handle
- 10-15 minute heat up time
- Water level stick
- Up to 4 hours of continuous steam
- Rated for up to 8 hours of use per day
- Includes Adjustable Steam Regulator Solenoid Valve on Boiler
Product Brochure - PDF
Instruction Manual - PDF
Reliable Warranty Information (.PDF)
- US Warranty Lifetime Boiler Warranty
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
- Model: i500B
- Electrical: 120V
- Water capacity: .66 US gallons - 2.5 Liters
- Operating pressure: 50 PSI - 3.4 bar
- Steam temperature: 221°F - 105°C
- Elements: 1 - 1,000 watt
- Power consumption: 10 amps
- Tank construction: Stainless steel
- Low water indicator: Standard
- Steam connector type: Quick-release
- Net Weight: 14lbs - 6.35kg
- Product dimensions: 14"x8.75"x11"
- Country of origin: Italy
- Electrical approval: cETLus
- Warranty: Limited 1 year, 3 years tank