The i600A produces 65 PSI of steam pressure and reaches temperatures up to 221º F at the tip. It’s ideally suited for use in jewelry stores and workrooms for cleaning away left over wax, plaster waste and other debris, and for polishing the final product.
WHY CLEAN WITH STEAM?
Steam deodorizes and sanitizes with heat and moisture and since the only ingredient required for the i600A is water, cleaning has never been safer, healthier or more environmentally friendly.
STAINLESS STEEL TANK & ENCLOSURE
A steam cleaner who's beauty is a lot more than skin deep. Stainless steel is the #1 choice for pressurized steam cleaners around the world. The elegant design and solid construction of the i600A utilizes this unsurpassed material both inside and out. Unlike cast iron models ours
will not rust.
4 SAFETY SYSTEMS
The i600A has 4 safety systems including a pressure switch, probe safety thermostat on the heating element, safety cap with safety valve, and a low water indicator.
A pressure gauge is standard on the i600A. It gives you a constant, visual indicator of the internal boiler pressure.
BLOW DOWN VALVE
Cleaning the inside of the i600A is a simple task with the supplied blow down valve.
Each i600A jewelry steam cleaner comes complete with a water funnel, water stick and a plastic tube and fittings for the blow down valve.
MADE IN ITALY
Made in Italy with strict attention to quality components and construction. Designed to please aesthetically and to go beyond expectations for performance.
- 1.25 gallon, 4.5 L water capacity
- 1200W heating element
- Water level stick
- Low water light indicator
- Regular tap water
- 65 PSI, 4.5 bar operating pressure
- Pressure/safety switch
- 30A heavy-duty contactor
- 12-gauge heavy-duty wiring
- Stainless steel tank and outer casing
- 1 incoloy heating element
- Carrying handle
- 15-20 minute heat up time
- Up to 6 hours of continuous steam
- Rated for unlimited hours of use per day
Product Brochure - PDF
Instruction Manual - PDF
Reliable Warranty Information (.PDF)
- US Warranty Lifetime Boiler Warranty
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
- Model: i600A
- Electrical: 120V
- Water capacity: 1.25 US gallons - 4.5 Liters
- Operating pressure: Up to 65 PSI - 4.5 bar
- Steam temperature: 221°F - 105°C
- Elements: 1 - 1,200 watt
- Power consumption: 12 amps
- Tank construction: Stainless steel
- Low water indicator: Standard
- Country of origin: Italy
- Electrical approval: cETLus
- Net Weight: 16.7 lbs - 7.5 kg
- Product dimensions: 13"x8.5"x11.75"
- Warranty: Limited 1 year, 3 years tank
- Includes Adjustable Steam Regulator Solenoid Valve on Boiler
- Adjustable nozzle and foot pedal
- Water funnel
- Water level measurement stick
- Plastic tube and fittings for the blow down valve.