The 7000CJproduces 70 PSI of steam pressure and reaches temperatures up to 221º F at the tip. It’s ideally suited for use in jewelry stores and workrooms for cleaning away left over wax, plaster waste and other debris, and for polishing the final product.
WHY CLEAN WITH STEAM?
Steam deodorizes and sanitizes with heat and moisture and since the only ingredient required for the 7000CJ is water, cleaning has never been safer, healthier or more environmentally friendly.
4 SAFETY SYSTEMS
The 7000CJ has 4 safety systems including a pressure switch, probe safety thermostat on the heating element, safety cap with safety valve, and a low water indicator.
A pressure gauge is standard on the 7000CJ. It gives you a constant, visual indicator of the internal boiler pressure.
BLOW DOWN VALVE
Cleaning the inside of the 7000CJ is a simple task with the supplied blow down valve.
MADE IN ITALY
Made in Italy with strict attention to quality components and construction. Designed to please aesthetically and to go beyond expectations for performance.
- 2.37 gallon, 9 L water capacity
- 1200W heating element
- Visual water level indicator
- Low water light indicator
- Regular tap water
- 70 PSI, 4.8 bar operating pressure
- Ranco pressure control
- 12-gauge heavy-duty wiring
- Stainless steel tank and outer casing
- 2 incoloy heating elements (1 spare)
- Adjustable steam nozzle
- Electronic foot pedal
- Carrying handle
- 30-40 minute heat up time
- Up to 8 hours of continuous steam
- Rated for unlimited hours of use per day
- Includes Adjustable Steam Regulator Solenoid Valve on Boiler
Product Brochure - PDF
Instruction Manual - PDF
Reliable Warranty Information (.PDF)
- US Warranty Lifetime Boiler Warranty
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
- Model: 7000CJ
- Electrical: 120V
- Water capacity: 2.37 US gallons - 9 Liters
- Operating pressure: Up to 70 PSI - 4.8 bar
- Steam temperature: 221°F - 105°C
- Elements: 2 - 1,200W each (1 spare)
- Power consumption: 12 amps
- Tank construction: Stainless steel
- Low water indicator: Standard
- Country of origin: Italy
- Electrical approval: cETLus
- Net Weight: 30.35 lb - 13.75 kg
- Product dimensions: 12.25"x14.25"x20.5"
- Warranty: Limited 1 year, 3 years tank