If you're thinking about moving up to a better home sewing machine, the HZL-G110 will take you to the next level. "We are very happy with the service. This was my son's Christmas present. He is a college student and this was the same sewing machine they have at the college. He made his dad a bib ( His dad had a stroke on the 16th of November). My son is so happy with his machine. Thank you for having the special so we could afford it and thanks for the speedy and easy service." Dorothy H
- Box Feed System - Conventional household sewing machines use an elliptical movement. In a box feed system, the feed dog moves in a rectangular motion, allowing it to stay in contact with the material longer and over a larger area. You can now feed light or heavy materials without worry of clogging or stitch gathering! From lace to denim, you can sew it with confidence that your fabric won't shrink or shift.
- 180 Built-In Stitches - 1 full font and dozens of other utility and decorative stitches.
- Automatic Needle Threader - Who wants to spend time threading needles? Let the machine do the tedious work of threading the eyes, so you don't have to strain yours.
- 100 Built in Stitches with 7 styles of 1-step buttonhole built in
- Built in Alphabet Font for Lettering and Monogramming
- Start Stop Button- When pressing this button the machine starts to sew without having to use the foot controller.
- Needle Up/Down - Set the machine to stop with the needle out of the fabric or with the needle in the fabric.
- Automatic lock stitch button
- Built in Memory Mode - Used to store the selected letters or stitch patterns into memory.
- Adjustable stitch length and width
- Extra high presser foot lift - Extra height to get thicker fabrics under the presser foot.
- Snap on/off foot system
- Top Drop in Bobbin
- Built in Needle Threader
- Heavy-duty metal frame for smooth, skip-free sewing and machine durability
- Quick reference menu and stitch chart displayed on flip-up lid
- On-board accessory storage
- Extra-high presser foot lift with 2 heights up to 12mm
- Variable speed control
- Sews from 90 to 900 stitches per minute
- 7-point industrial steel feed-dog and "true" industrial box feed system feeds fabric smoothly and evenly
- Drop feed with the flip of a lever
- Programmable needle up/down position key
- Manual needle up/down key
- Right, left, center or 37 other needle positions
- Automatic needle threader
- Top-loading drop-in bobbin and clear bobbin case cover
- Organized stitch pattern menus with push-button selection
- Combine up to 70 patterns at one time to create unique trims, borders or labels
- Combine decorative patterns and lettering
- Pattern adjustment button
- Precise sensor buttonhole system creates perfect, industrial-quality buttonholes
- Large easy-to-read LCD screen
- 180 stitch patterns including 8 buttonholes, 1 alphabet and exclusive Juki one-point patterns
- Built-in stretch, overcast, blanket, hand-look quilt and decorative stitches
- Alphanumeric characters with punctuation to create monograms, labels and more
- Adjustable stitch settings: 5mm maximum length and 7mm maximum width
- Continuous sewing
- Center, left or right zigzag stitch tapering
- Advanced tension system handles decorative, metallic and specialty threads with ease
- Automatic reverse sewing and lock stitching
- Free-arm sewing
Juki HZL-G 110 and 210 Models Instruction Manual(.PDF)
- US Warranty 5 Years Mechanical, 2 Years Electrical, 90 Days Adjustments on defects in material or workmanship.
- Extended US Warranty: Extended Warranty Available
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
- Sewing Speed: Max 900 Stitches/min
- Max Stitch Length: 5mm
- Max Zigzag Width: 7mm
- Weight: 9.0kg (19.8 lbs)
- Dimensions: 445(W) x 292(H) x 223(D)mm
- Measurements: Approx. 17-1/2"L x 8-3/4"W x 11-1/2"H
Click HERE for first video from Japan on Juki HZL-G110, until we receive one in English. Press Mute Button to watch this 22 Minute Film.
- Regular Standard presser foot (on machine)
- Buttonhole presser foot
- Overcasting presser foot
- T-Shape Screwdriver
- Accessory storage tray
- Needle Set
- Manual Buttonhole Foot
- 4 Bobbins (1 in machine)
- HAX1 needles (#11, #11 knit, #14, #16)
- Seam Ripper Cleaning Brush
- Spool Cap
- Spool Cap Large
- Foot Controller
- Electric Power Cord
- Hard Carrying Case
- Detailed Instruction Manual
- Machine user manual
- Instructional DVD
Another order from your company ...great. I am always satisfied with the products your company presents. I am very happy with my sewing machine. Great job!
Dorothy H, Ramona CA
We are very happy with the service. This was my son's Christmas present. He is a college student and this was the same sewing machine they have at the college. He made his dad a bid ( His dad had a stroke on the 16th of November). My son is so happy with his machine. Thank you for having the special so we could afford it and thanks for the speedy and easy service.
Bundle & Save
Get additional savings when you purchase any of these items along with this product.
Juki 81004558 Extension Table 12x24" G110, G120, G210, G220, HZL F300, F400, F600* (+$39.99, You Save $30.00)
Organ HAx1 15x1 130R 100 Chrome Plated Sewing Machine Needles Retail Store (+$19.99, You Save $10.00)
SuperLock 12x3000Yd Cones Multi Use Poly 40wt Thread Kit Assorted Colors (+$29.99, You Save $30.00)
Brother SASCKIT1 29pc Sewing Machine Starter Kit Thread Bobbins Needles Feet* (+$39.99, You Save $20.00)
Arrow 98611 Gidget II Folding Legs Sewing Machine Table 40x20x28" High (+$169.99, You Save $28.01)