Ideal for hard to hoop embroidery situations where absolutely no stabilizer can be left behind the embroidery. A perfect stabilizer choice when embellishing delicate sheers, silk scarves, textured organdy/organza, and handkerchief corners, etc. Simply hoop the Wet N Gone Tacky, stick the item down, embroider and rinse the stabilizer away!To use regular Wet N Gone for free standing lace and/or embroideries:
1. Hoop one layer of the stabilizer within the embroider frame. Try to achieve "tight as a drum" tension without stretching or distorting the stabilizer.
2. Embroider the design.
3. Remove the product from the hoop and trim away as much of the stabilizer as possible.
4. Rinse away the Wet N Gone using luke warm water. *Tip - If your desire is to have the lace stiff, simply get the embroidery wet. Don't rinse! Once it is wet, the stabilizer will be absorbed into the stitching and will dry stiff.
To use Wet N Gone Tacky
1. Hoop one layer of the product in your embroidery hoop.
2. Score the release paper with a pin or needle and peel back. Stick the garment or item to be embroidered in place and smooth out any wrinkles.
3. Repeat steps 2 - 4 from above.