Handi Quilter offers expanded quilting space, two models of stitch-regulation and a Precision-Glide track option in an eighteen-inch quilting machine. HQ integrated technology and engeneering provide all the functionality that quilters demand along with the smoothest stitch in the industry. This quality product is backed by the HQ warranty and a large network of local representatives.
Expanded Quilting Space Within an Easy Reach
For the quilter who is looking for more quilting space, but wants a machine that makes the most efficient use of a quilter's reach, the HQ18 Avanté offers precision stitching with 15" inches of quilting space. Multiple track, table and frame options are available to suit your budget.
Features and Benefits of the HQ18Avanté
- 18" inch throat to accommodate your larger projects
- 2 modes of stitch-regulation: Precision and Cruise. Consistent stitch quality from 4 stitches-per-inch to 8 stitches-per-inch.
- 15" of open quilting space: quilt from crib to king with ease
- Color touch-screen controls allow switching quickly from manual model to stitch-regulation mode
- Use any thread you want
- Menu-controlled LED lights are included
- Speeds up to 1800 precision stitches per minute
- Color touch-screens on front and back handlebars
- Save your preferred settings
- Needle-stop position control
- Stitch Counters
- Built in Diagnostics
- Adjustable sound levels
- Integrated adjustable laser light
- High speed Rotary hook with large capacity "M" class bobbins
- Precision-Glide aluminum track available on HQ Studio Frame
Width: 16 inches
Height: 20 inches
Length: 34 inches
Stitch Regulation: YES
Throat Size: 18 inches
- Quick setup; be quilting in no time
- Switch from computerized quilting to free motion quilting in seconds with a flick of the quick release mechanism.
- Steady free motion movement with minimal extra cables or wiring attached
- 10.1" color touch screen mounted on your HQ18 Avanté machine
- View and manipulate designs on screen
- Record your own free motion design or pantograph design
- Rotate an existing design
- Resize to a specific area
- Precisely position a design on the quilt
- Repeat your designs both horizontally and vertically
- Watch your pattern path before quilting
- Back up function if your thread breaks
- Set the number of tie-off stitches
- Set the quilting speed and stitches per inch
- And much more....
- No additional PC needed to run the HQ Pro-Stitcher (PC needed for downloading and creating designs)
- Simple-to-use integrated graphic settings with quilt-friendly menus
- Fingertip Help menus on every screen
- Quilt a pantograph or block pattern with confidence in a few simple steps
- Ability to read most available digital quilt patterns
- Silent integrated motor control systems with fluid motion control
- Made and Built with integrated HQ Technology
- Includes exclusive design software by Art & Stitch for designing your own patterns
- USB Port for easy importing.
- US Warranty 1 year parts, 90 days labor on defects in materials and workmanship.
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor