For Closing Kraft Paper, pp/PE, Woven Cloth, Cotton, Hessian, and Jute. Also for Banners, Tarps, Covers, Prefolded Hems
Ideal for binding and closing bags for agricultural products, animal feeds, fertilizer, flour, chemicals, etc. For kraft paper, cotton, hessian, jute, pp/pe woven cloth, synthetic fabric, and other bag materials. May need to spray 100% silicone on thread spool to lessen thread and needle resistance in dense materials, which can cause heat build up, skipping, shredding or breaking thread.
Portable Bag Closer is an electric industrial sewing machine for bags, clothes, geotextiles.
- US Warranty 90 Days labor on defects in materials and workmanship.
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
- Seam: Single Thread Chainstitch
- 5mm Foot Lift
- Automatic thread cutting trimming device at the end of sewing
- Safety plastic handle for insulation and operating
- Speed: 1250 rpm
- Stitch length: 6.5mm (Fixed)
- Push button lubricating oil pump
- Type of needle: DNx1 Size 25
- Weight: 16 lbs
- The shell of the machine is made of aluminum alloy and the main parts are fine alloy steel
- Watts: 90W
How to Thread a Bag Closer Machine
- 10 needles
- 1 Thread Vinylon 20/6 roll
- 2 Motor Brushes
- Screw driver
- Hex Wrench