Designs in Machine Embroidery has slimmed down the basic screwdriver to its bare essential
- the blade (flat head, extended flat tip and Phillips) and topped it off with an easy to maneuver wheel
- just insert the blade into the screw and twist the dial to remove the screw.
The straight inset screwdriver fits snugly over screws and has a great bulb-shaped handle that’s a cinch to keep hold of.
The Stitcher's Hardware Kit includes:
- A screwdriver with a bulb-shaped handle and tubular guide for removing and inserting the needle screw or presser foot screw.
- A flat head screwdriver that easily removes flush mount screws—often found on the needle plate.
- An extended flat tip screwdriver that easily removes countersunk screws—found on some needle plates.
- A Phillips-head screwdriver designed to maneuver hard to reach areas.