- Requires Silver EC1 Electronic Card Reader or Design A Knit Software and Cables if you do not already have one of these systems.
- Designed for use with 4.5mm guage electronic machines: SK580 and SK840.
- LC580 is a full functioning carriage, rather than just transfer mechanisms.
- It knits both simple and fashion lace so a single carriage knits and transfers, sometimes all in the same row.
- This is the fastest, smoothest and easiest way to knit beautiful lace garments.
- Simple lace transfers and knits all in the same pass of the carriage.
- Features a secondary pattern of traveling stitches that enhances the eyelet lace.
- LC580 is also is capable of knitting isolated lace motifs.
- Comes with 20 electronic designs.
Click HERE for Silver Reed Knitmaster Studio Option 4 Book of Patterns and Finished Fashions with Instructions Download
- US Warranty 90 Days labor on defects in materials and workmanship.
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
Nicole, there was never a lace carriage made for Silver Reed SK830 fine 3.6mm gauge electronic knitting machines, only for standard 4.5mm gauge SK560 and SK840 below. You would have to change the white wheel sprockets under the silver arm in front of the SK830 carriage from 4.5mm to 3.6mm to make it work on the SK830. They are the same kind of sprockets that are already on the SK830 silver sinker plate arm. John
I am a new customer, in the process of starting a boutique line in Australia. We are very limited in the access to many products and so i have become an avid e shopper. For some of my products i have had to work with suppliers that don't have your International shipping set up and so I am dealing with customs myself. I now appreciate your taking care of taxes and custom agent fees and realise the cost of this aspect of the total cost is well worth it. Thanks Megan
Bundle & Save
Get additional savings when you purchase any of these items along with this product.