Discover the efficiency of the StowAway In-Wall Ironing Board (see Presentation Video). This easy-to-use board installs between the framing studs in your wall, so your ironing board stays out of sight but close at hand. Inside the cabinet are two shelves with all the space you need to tuck away all your ironing gear, from starch and spray bottles to your still-warm iron, thanks to the heat resistant barrier on the deep upper shelf. This StowAway model comes in a pre-finished white. Natural nanomax one-piece cover and pad included. But it is the ironing board that makes this StowAway irresistible: it rotates a full 180-degree, so you can use every inch of the board easily and comfortably from either the right or left. with a simple lift, guide and glide, you can also adjust the board's height, providing an easy ironing experience for everyone in your home. This StowAway In-Wall Ironing Board is the best kept secret hidden in plain sight. Item No.18101.
- US Warranty 1 year limited warranty on defects in materials and workmanship.
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
- 47.6”h x 15.6”w x 7.8”d Dimensions
- 120.9cm x 39.2cm x 19.8cm Dimensions
- StowAway® In-wall Ironing Board
- Space-saving in-wall design.
- Two storage shelves: deep upper shelves accomodates even large plate irons
- 180-degree rotation for full access to board; accomodates left and right-handed users
- 2-inch height adjustment after installation
- Includes place to rest the iron while board is in use and stowed away
- Heat-resistant barrier for hot-iron storage
- Comes with cover and pad featuring Nanomax® Stain and Scorch coating
- Pre-finished white.
41" x 11 3/4"
104.1cm x 29.8cm
I completed this based on what I observed with the quality, although, it has not yet been installed. My mother had an "in-the-wall" ironing board in the late 40's & early 50's and I've had one in most of my homes since. The one put in @ my present residence was one with a folding metal ironing surface which I definitely didn't like. I was so thrilled to find exactly what I wanted on your website.